Groups
    EXPIRED

cheapest way to post an xbox 360 elite

been looking round as i need to post 2 xbox 360 elites,but the postage seems to be £24,now i know i have seen folk write on here its about £8,just wondering where u using and if at that low price are they insured to full value,

10 Comments

[url]www.parcel2go.com[/url]

using dhl express delivery is £7 up to 5kg i think ......

Send it to me for free, I'll pay postage on arrival

Just post em to Microsoft....cut out the middleman lol

insured for full value at parcel2go will cost near 15 quid, still cheaper.. I have a half price code on standard delivery but don't think you get to add the extra protection to it, runs out Moro night at 23:59. It's the 7 quid +vat one so maybe it will let you add and still use the code, let me check

LOL, the voucher code was posted here two days ago, there was me thinking I was special... Doh..

It will let u add and still use the half price code:

SDHALF

Original Poster

but how much does an xbox 360 weigh,thats the problem.

comes up to £20 for me.

An Xbox 360 on its own weighs 3.8kg according to the UPS site every time i've sent one back to Microsoft..

Beefnoodlez;3342676

An Xbox 360 on its own weighs 3.8kg according to the UPS site every time … An Xbox 360 on its own weighs 3.8kg according to the UPS site every time i've sent one back to Microsoft..

In its box with power brick i always put 4.8, it never gets queried

via wigi dispatch costds £6.99 / £7.99 or £9.99 depending wether u use 48 hr ... 24 hr or diamond delv ! i use the £6.99 48 hr delv all the time for ebay sales and they never let me down and arrives the next day ! they use DHL ! Have foned him before he always answers emails and fone questions very reliable ... have refered mates who have been happy ! much cheaper than parcels to go if ur sending in the uk !
    Parcel can be u to 30kg in weight and needs to be 120cmx60x60xm !

wigidispatch.co.uk/

Original Poster

bakewelltart;3344551

via wigi dispatch costds £6.99 / £7.99 or £9.99 depending wether u use 48 … via wigi dispatch costds £6.99 / £7.99 or £9.99 depending wether u use 48 hr ... 24 hr or diamond delv ! i use the £6.99 48 hr delv all the time for ebay sales and they never let me down and arrives the next day ! they use DHL ! Have foned him before he always answers emails and fone questions very reliable ... have refered mates who have been happy ! much cheaper than parcels to go if ur sending in the uk !Parcel can be u to 30kg in weight and needs to be 120cmx60x60xm !http://www.wigidispatch.co.uk/

will try them thanks,do they do postage to israel by any chance?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044586
      2. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.58
      3. Cheer me up please?1432
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....811

See more discussions