Groups

Cheapest way to post to Germany?

Were talking duvets, bedding, pillows, basically as much as possible to save baggage on plane. Needs to be tracked, and it's a bfpo address if that helps. Been looking, but I'm useless. And on that note why the hell ain't I spitting out z'ss by now!! Grrrrrrrr!
    Thanks guys, not used to posting abroad xx

5 Comments

I always thought the HM Forces had their own way of doing this for personnel, especially if you're moving with the job.

If not, they should do.

If it is a house move with The Forces than this will probably be helpful:
    hmforces.co.uk/ben…166

Send it over on a spitfire!

LLM...might be worth investing in some vacuaum bags to make the parcel as small as possible. Failing that - i guess you have already thought asking round if anyone locally is making the journey who can at least get it into a BFPO - it only used to be 10p to post within Germany

karaokecolin

I always thought the HM Forces had their own way of doing this for … I always thought the HM Forces had their own way of doing this for personnel, especially if you're moving with the job.If not, they should do.

H.M.Forces have their own postal system - but that is for mail to be circulated outside the UK. Personal effect of service personnel (a couple of large boxes for single/un-accompanied and full removals for families) are moved at public expense.

Original Poster

Sorted it, it's only £13 for 30kg with BFPO.
    Can't buy over there, the sizings are different, and for some reason soooooooo expensive!
    Not a house move, and to do public expense takes up to 6 weeks. Sorted though, hope everything is less than 30kg now!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions