Groups

Cheapest way to post two beanbags by courier.

Has anyone ever posted a beanbag by courier and if so at what cost. I want to buy two but the seller wants to use Royal Mail at £12.50 each beanbag!

9 Comments

Banned

I would use parcel2go would take em both for under £8 as long as theyre not too big?

P.s. they use the like's of dhl so it is safer than royal mail and provide real time tracking.

Youll need acurate info to get an accurate quote thou and then see if the seller can engane brain

lottysdad08;7549695

I would use parcel2go

It doesn't really matter -it's up to the seller. They might let you send your own courier round, but if it doesn't suit them, it's their deal.

Most Ebay sellers range from £1.50 to about £10.99

What size and weight are they

Banned

Penny Saver;7549706

It doesn't really matter -it's up to the seller. They might let you send … It doesn't really matter -it's up to the seller. They might let you send your own courier round, but if it doesn't suit them, it's their deal.

At the end of the day it is the sellers call, but surely they would be happy to accomadate a reasonable request, unless it's one of the many sellers who bump up the postage to avoid fees, if this is an ebay transction?

lottysdad08;7549760

At the end of the day it is the sellers call, but surely they would be … At the end of the day it is the sellers call, but surely they would be happy to accomadate a reasonable request, unless it's one of the many sellers who bump up the postage to avoid fees, if this is an ebay transction?

Most likely. I'd be happy for a buyer to send their own courier round, but then I'd not be happy waiting in all day for them to not turn up. You could try asking for a discount if you're getting two, but still... Or even suggest a better courier, some people don't now about places like parcelmonkey.

or collect plus?? £4 a time

Original Poster

lufc246;7549752

What size and weight are they

Haven't a clue so i cannot put weight and dimensions to find out, sorry

Original Poster

wookiemummy;7549982

or collect plus?? £4 a time

The beanbags are much larger than you send with this company, but I have used these before and they are very good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826352
      2. word association Game73844463
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767200
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers79

See more discussions