Groups

Cheapest way to send a 2.5kg package to Cyprus..?

As above. went to the local post office enquired about the postage via royal mail the guy said its £12 for 2KG but anything even slightly above 2KG would triple the cost, couldn't understand why that was...any other ways i can send this for about £15.

6 Comments

Anything over 2kg goes by Parcelforce. Can you split the contents into two packages so that neither weighs over 2kg?

Original Poster

LJM;8782370

Anything over 2kg goes by Parcelforce. Can you split the contents into … Anything over 2kg goes by Parcelforce. Can you split the contents into two packages so that neither weighs over 2kg?

No, its a toner for a laser printer. Parcelforce are coming up with £46 and i am selling the toner for £40..lol

Original Poster

schizoboy;8782452

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/cheap-parcel-delivery

tried couple of sites mentioned on this site, but once you enter all the relevant details i.e the height and length it came to £77

Can I ask what it is you are sending?

Original Poster

schizoboy;8782769

Can I ask what it is you are sending?

its a laser toner for HP Printer. selling on ebay, someone emailed asking how much the cost would be to Cyprus.
    Box measurements L50cm, W20cm, H32cm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions