Groups
    EXPIRED

cheapest way to send a parcel to USA

hi there
    just been to the postoffice and they want £15.41 to post a parcel to usa..
    is there a cheaper option?

10 Comments

Depends on the size and weight of your parcel

Original Poster

its just under 2kg and dimensions are 27cm 22cm 15cm
    thanks

Also depends on value and trackability requirements.

Original Poster

greg_68

Also depends on value and trackability requirements.

thanks
    value: £35
    not sure what trackability is..

JO-JO

thanksvalue: £35not sure what trackability is..

Do you need it signed for upon delivery etc.
    Edited by: "greg_68" 28th Feb 2011

Original Poster

greg_68

Do you need it signed for upon delivery etc.

not signed for, but i would like it insured, so if it didn't arrive i could claim..

£15.41 to take parcel from you, put in big bag, put in lorry, drive to depot, sort, put on another lorry, drive to airport, sort, put in plane, fly 7500km, take off plane, sort, put on lorry, drive to depot, sort, put on van, drive to house, take out of van and hand deliver to someone. Sounds like a bargain really!

ThePasty

£15.41 to take parcel from you, put in big bag, put in lorry, drive to … £15.41 to take parcel from you, put in big bag, put in lorry, drive to depot, sort, put on another lorry, drive to airport, sort, put in plane, fly 7500km, take off plane, sort, put on lorry, drive to depot, sort, put on van, drive to house, take out of van and hand deliver to someone. Sounds like a bargain really!

+1.. I was just about to say that.!!

How good are you at swimming?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1431
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1212
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241

See more discussions