Cheapest way to take little one to cinema

Found 5th Jan
Hi, my little one is in love with peter rabbit and is desperate to see in when it's released in March. I was wondering what's the cheapest way for me to get tickets? - do the 241s work for one adult + 1 child (his dad won't come!) ?? I'm a student too if that makes a difference.

We're by an odeon.

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Our daughter loves the animated series
Just looked up the movie online as didn't realise it was being released
I won't watch it as can't stand James corden

Bradleigh20 m ago

Our daughter loves the animated seriesJust looked up the movie online as …Our daughter loves the animated seriesJust looked up the movie online as didn't realise it was being released I won't watch it as can't stand James corden

Lol that’s pretty selfish it’s not for you .

I know the Vue by us does mini mornings, adult and child tickets are £2.50 each, odeon too but a little more expensive at £3.50. I’m not so sure if they would put the latest film out on it though but it would get there eventually
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 5th Jan

Can you wait until it comes on to the cinema kids clubs? Tickets are £1.95 at our local cinema every Saturday morning and it doesn't seem to take long for new releases to make it on to the schedule! Or see if you can get 241 tickets with them meerkat tickets? (If that's still going?!)

I have meerkat 2 for 1 movies... Do the codes change all the time? Or is it unique to me? As I can give you a code if it’s not xx

We always wait for the film to come on at the mini morning at our local vue as tickets are only £2.49 like @Dannyrobbo said. I really hope this live movie won’t ruin what my kids love about Peter Rabbit

It's roughly 10 weeks away. Put £1 a week in a pot and you've got a tenner! Living with a toddler who has no concept of time and is desperate to see may make the time feel longer!
"Are we going today?"
"Are we going today?"
"Are we going today?"

Send me a pm the week you want to go and i can get you a 2 for 1 voucher for the tuesday or Wednesday

postmang49 m ago

It's roughly 10 weeks away. Put £1 a week in a pot and you've got a …It's roughly 10 weeks away. Put £1 a week in a pot and you've got a tenner! Living with a toddler who has no concept of time and is desperate to see may make the time feel longer! "Are we going today?""Are we going today?""Are we going today?"

or as my son used to say "is it tomorrow tomorrow yet?"
Post a comment
@
    Text