Groups

Cheapest way to watch iplayer abroad?

Hi all -

I've just moved to the US and want to be able to watch BBC iplayer whilst I'm over here. What is the best/cheapest way to do this? I have been told "Identity Cloaker" software is good - has anybody used this?

Thanks all!

5 Comments

myvpnreviews.com/

that will give you a list of vpn suppliers , many ex-pats use them to access bbc iplayer from USA and Australia

Oh no! thats is a shame, going to Honk Kong for a couple of months and i thought i would be able to catch up with itv player bbc iplayer and 4od, so will they not work from abroad?

ukmonkey

Oh no! thats is a shame, going to Honk Kong for a couple of months and i … Oh no! thats is a shame, going to Honk Kong for a couple of months and i thought i would be able to catch up with itv player bbc iplayer and 4od, so will they not work from abroad?

Nope BBC Iplayer is funded by the British Public so it is free for them to watch, also they may not have the licence to broadcast certain shows outside of the UK.

Original Poster

Thanks a lot for the responses guys....now all i need is for BBC to start putting MOTD on iplayer...

Chrisg6

Thanks a lot for the responses guys....now all i need is for BBC to start … Thanks a lot for the responses guys....now all i need is for BBC to start putting MOTD on iplayer...

motd2 is on now from midnight every tuesday...step in the right direction.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions