Cheapest way to watch the Lions Tour

11 replies
Found 15th May
Simple really , I am already on a deal with sky so the cheapest I can get the sport channel is £22 pm and obviously will need 2 months, also have Nowtv so could get a month pass and week pass maybe ? but works out about the same, Could stream it but would like to watch in good quality...

Any thoughts

1. Ask
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Watch
11 Comments

Go round your mates with a few cold ones?

Original Poster

justanothercid

Go round your mates with a few cold ones?

Got no mates

watch through Currys shop window?

Original Poster

japes

watch through Currys shop window?

Tried that , took me twenty minutes to realise I was watching a washing machine oO

Do you have ANY friends or relatives with sports who are not using the sky go account?
if so that would get it you free.. you could offer them a little cash to sweeten the deal. Or you could find someone else who wants sports and go halves and one of you uses the sky go way to access it..

IPTV
I got a few months and it works good, sky sports hd is good quality.

Original Poster

Dawsy

Do you have ANY friends or relatives with sports who are not using the … Do you have ANY friends or relatives with sports who are not using the sky go account?if so that would get it you free.. you could offer them a little cash to sweeten the deal. Or you could find someone else who wants sports and go halves and one of you uses the sky go way to access it..

Yep a mate let me have one of his sky go accounts but sky stops you casting/connecting to the big screen , so I have the choice of watching a poor quality stream or on my tablet.....

Original Poster

surfinbird

IPTV I got a few months and it works good, sky sports hd is good quality.

cheers will have a look, I use Mobdro at the moment its ok but nothing special......

Do you have a link...
Edited by: "mfactor" 16th May

Original Poster

surfinbird

IPTV I got a few months and it works good, sky sports hd is good quality.

, got iptv and the picture is great but drops after 30 seconds and ideas

mfactor

Yep a mate let me have one of his sky go accounts but sky stops you … Yep a mate let me have one of his sky go accounts but sky stops you casting/connecting to the big screen , so I have the choice of watching a poor quality stream or on my tablet.....

​Get a cheap PS3?? Use the sky go app on it..

mfactor

Yep a mate let me have one of his sky go accounts but sky stops you … Yep a mate let me have one of his sky go accounts but sky stops you casting/connecting to the big screen , so I have the choice of watching a poor quality stream or on my tablet.....

Only tablets and phones stop you casting - if you have a laptop with an hdmi connection you can hook that into the tv and it will project full screen. This is what I did in the past with my parents unused Sky Go account
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247560
    2. word association Game74244851
    3. Add one, leave one game54315378
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769200

See more discussions