Cheapest way - Xbox game pass

Posted 4th Jan
Hi,

I have seen 10 different versions of ways to get Xbox game pass and am now confused which is the best method.

I am existing gold member and pay about £6 per month. What is my best/cheapest method.

Happy to buy a year upfront if need be.

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Buy up to 3 years of Xbox live membership, I recommend from cdkeys. If you haven’t had game pass before you can then get game pass from the dashboard once redeemed the Xbox live for £1 which will last up to the amount of Xbox live you have on your account
Ok, so:

1. buy 3 years of Xbox live on CD Keys.
2. redeem key on Xbox.
3. Activate £1 offer

Is that correct?

What if I want to try the 3 months for £1. Can I do this after that offer?
xsy7704/01/2020 19:45

Ok, so:1. buy 3 years of Xbox live on CD Keys.2. redeem key on Xbox.3. …Ok, so:1. buy 3 years of Xbox live on CD Keys.2. redeem key on Xbox.3. Activate £1 offerIs that correct?What if I want to try the 3 months for £1. Can I do this after that offer?

Exactly like you said but I think the 3 months actually changes to the full length of your membership
@xsy77

You could share the pass with a friend and spilt the cost

beta.support.xbox.com/hel…box

39591228-7zq33.jpg
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 4th Jan
Thanks lad, I went with the buy 3 years option from CD keys (via Brazil VPN) and then convert to Game pass.

It does say it will charge me £10.99 a month however. Any ideas why?
xsy7705/01/2020 12:38

Thanks lad, I went with the buy 3 years option from CD keys (via Brazil …Thanks lad, I went with the buy 3 years option from CD keys (via Brazil VPN) and then convert to Game pass.It does say it will charge me £10.99 a month however. Any ideas why?

Cancel Auto Renew after adding everything and it won’t charge after the 3 years
TheMainMan1105/01/2020 16:38

Cancel Auto Renew after adding everything and it won’t charge after the 3 y …Cancel Auto Renew after adding everything and it won’t charge after the 3 years

Will I not lose the free months if I do that?
xsy7705/01/2020 17:54

Will I not lose the free months if I do that?

No it just stops it charging you once your current membership has expired
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants