Cheapest web hosting transfer?

Found 13th Feb
123reg want nearly £40 for my domain name renewal for the next 2 years. Is there a cheaper alternative? I’ve not even started developing the website yet but it’s a great name so I want to keep it
Community Updates
AskSoftware & Apps
13 Comments
This has just come up on Deals.

lcn.com/dom…617
what's the domain name? Just curious
Edited by: "d3fult_7" 13th Feb
Have you looked for voucher code?
deleted1597344
No everyones favourite company but my domain names sit with go daddy.
namescheap are quite good
What does it end with .com .co.uk .xyz .net ? More info needed
In simplistic terms: the cost will depend on the text after the dot. Typical 1yr .com renewal would be circa £15/year; typical 1yr .audio renewal would be circa £190.
Alvie13th Feb

What does it end with .com .co.uk .xyz .net ? More info needed

.com. I might pay for a bunch of other sufgix
Edited by: "Madchester" 15th Feb
deleted159734413th Feb

No everyones favourite company but my domain names sit with go daddy.

No chance!
deleted1597344
Madchester3 m ago

No chance!

Never personally had an issue with them, and my domains have been with them for many years.
d3fult_713th Feb

what's the domain name? Just curious

It’s a misspelling of a popular consumer website that I intend to set up as a blog with hopefully affiliate links embedded to generate some income hopefully. Do you know what it would cost roughly for decent website that looks and performs well?
deleted159734415th Feb

Never personally had an issue with them, and my domains have been with …Never personally had an issue with them, and my domains have been with them for many years.

I think the problems arise when the domain becomes potentially valuable.
From what I checked a .com domain transfer costs £1 at 1&1, £7.39 at NameSilo (Inc WhoIs Privacy), £7.95 at HostGator, £7.99 at GoDaddy, £8.84 at NameCheap.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants