Cheapest website for genuine football shirts?

16 replies
Found 17th Aug 2016
Hi,
I'm looking for the cheapest place to buy genuine football shirts. Can be online or in store, and I also am a student and therefore I am happy for student discounts/coupons to be included in the price. I am looking for an XL boys/XS mens/S men's shirts, which allow you to get a player printed on the back as well as the Premier League Badges.
Which site is the cheapest, based on child and adult prices?
Thank you

16 Comments

Get fake shirts from sellers on Aliexpress.

Paid £14 each for mine ;), Quality is very good, You can't tell.

Are you looking for this season's shirts? I'll be surprise if you find anywhere that will be selling discounted football shirts from this current season so soon after it has started.

shauneco

Get fake shirts from sellers on Aliexpress.Paid £14 each for mine ;), … Get fake shirts from sellers on Aliexpress.Paid £14 each for mine ;), Quality is very good, You can't tell.

Never really got the point of that. Why would you want to deny the team you support your money and instead give money to people illegally ripling off the team you support?

Your choice, obviously. I'm just saying
Edited by: "RossD89" 17th Aug 2016

RossD89

Never really got the point of that. Why would you want to deny money to … Never really got the point of that. Why would you want to deny money to the team you support and instead give money to people illegally ripling off the team you support?Your choice, obviously. I'm just saying

I buy every United shirt their is, I bought a genuine blue away shirt this season but seen them on aliexpress for stupid money and thought stuff it, If they can waste £90m on Pogba they don't need my money ;).

I go to Old Trafford quite alot and will buy at least one genuine shirt every season.!.

shauneco

I buy every United shirt their is, I bought a genuine blue away shirt … I buy every United shirt their is, I bought a genuine blue away shirt this season but seen them on aliexpress for stupid money and thought stuff it, If they can waste £90m on Pogba they don't need my money ;).I go to Old Trafford quite alot and will buy at least one genuine shirt every season.!.

Like I said, it's your money and your choice. I'm not having a go or anything. I guess the reason I don't get it is that I support a relatively small club which relies on shirt sales etc much more. That and I probably couldn't find a counterfeit even if I tried X)

Sports direct

RossD89

Like I said, it's your money and your choice. I'm not having a go or … Like I said, it's your money and your choice. I'm not having a go or anything. I guess the reason I don't get it is that I support a relatively small club which relies on shirt sales etc much more. That and I probably couldn't find a counterfeit even if I tried X)

Probably the reason they're charging £50+ for them :(.

Smaller clubs obviously need the money, The big teams don't.

If clubs charged a fair amount for a shirt/shorts then more would buy them instead of going elsewhere
I bought an Aberdeen strip and a few other things and there was no change out of £100

In Turkey/Bulgaria I could get 14 sets of tops/shorts for that and the quality is as good as some of the real ones (could not find Aberdeen though)

Now someone will be along in a minute to say they fall apart but i also remember the adds for not watching downloaded movies where the movie they showed looked like a white cat in the snow

But they are not all like that no matter what you are told

edit someone will also be along to say the reason they could pay 90 million for pogba is because they charge £60-80 a shirt

Edited by: "madmax666" 17th Aug 2016

shauneco

Get fake shirts from sellers on Aliexpress.Paid £14 each for mine ;), … Get fake shirts from sellers on Aliexpress.Paid £14 each for mine ;), Quality is very good, You can't tell.

Are they Good copies son is after west ham one but just unaffordable cheers
Edited by: "sammyjc71" 17th Aug 2016

madmax666

If clubs charged a fair amount for a shirt/shorts then more would buy … If clubs charged a fair amount for a shirt/shorts then more would buy them instead of going elsewhereI bought an Aberdeen strip and a few other things and there was no change out of £100In Turkey/Bulgaria I could get 14 sets of tops/shorts for that and the quality is as good as some of the real ones (could not find Aberdeen though)Now someone will be along in a minute to say they fall apart but i also remember the adds for not watching downloaded movies where the movie they showed looked like a white cat in the snowBut they are not all like that no matter what you are toldedit someone will also be along to say the reason they could pay 90 million for pogba is because they charge £60-80 a shirt

​it's always been hard to see Aberdeen in Europe generally blink and you miss them

sammyjc71

Are they Good copies son is after west ham one but just unaffordable … Are they Good copies son is after west ham one but just unaffordable cheers

The Manchester United ones are spot on, I can't speak for West ham shirt but I bet it'll be fine.!

Ok thanks nice one

Original Poster

RossD89

Are you looking for this season's shirts? I'll be surprise if you find … Are you looking for this season's shirts? I'll be surprise if you find anywhere that will be selling discounted football shirts from this current season so soon after it has started.

Hi mate, yeah this season. I'm not looking for discounted shirts, just the cheapest place to buy them as prices aren't fixed (e.g. Adidas Website is more expensive than sports direct)
Thanjs

shauneco

The Manchester United ones are spot on, I can't speak for West ham shirt … The Manchester United ones are spot on, I can't speak for West ham shirt but I bet it'll be fine.!

​ what seller did you use and did they have any feedback? Thanks

wedgec

​ what seller did you use and did they have any feedback? Thanks

Various as I've ordered a few and they're all pretty much the same, Aliexpress is pretty safe because the sellers don't get paid until you've either confirmed received or something like 60 days have elapsed etc.., I believe they also have to provide a tracking number.

So far each seller I've bought from have been spot on.!.

Also lots of them get removed as believe it or not selling fake items on aliexpress is against the sites rules ;).

They all still get honoured though, So long as ordered before the live listing is remove.

RossD89

Never really got the point of that. Why would you want to deny the team … Never really got the point of that. Why would you want to deny the team you support your money and instead give money to people illegally ripling off the team you support?Your choice, obviously. I'm just saying

Premier League teams have too much cash as it is and take every opportunity they can to rip off their own fans with ridiculous ticket prices and merchandise prices while paying mercenaries (sorry, players) obscene salaries.

Take a stand and buy it from Aliexpress £20 delivered.
Edited by: "seabs" 3rd Sep 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?11
    2. Home CCTV system advice.33
    3. dakine backpacks11
    4. Android pay set up59

See more discussions