Groups
    EXPIRED

Cheapest Xbox 360

Looking for any 360 really, my cousin's 14th birthday soon. Can be preowned

8 Comments

i got a core one in my local newspaper for £80 when my 360 was getting fixed.

local newspapers are always good for preowned stuff as they dont often have a clue

Original Poster

SpartanDavie;1941912

i got a core one in my local newspaper for £80 when my 360 was getting … i got a core one in my local newspaper for £80 when my 360 was getting fixed.local newspapers are always good for preowned stuff as they dont often have a clue

Thats really good! Unfortunately I stay in a small town and the FS section in the paper always has lame things like beds :thinking:

I seen GAME were selling preowned Cores for £110, I know the cores are prone to RROD but do game give you a 12 Month warranty?

Banned

nacider;1942175

Thats really good! Unfortunately I stay in a small town and the FS … Thats really good! Unfortunately I stay in a small town and the FS section in the paper always has lame things like beds :thinking:I seen GAME were selling preowned Cores for £110, I know the cores are prone to RROD but do game give you a 12 Month warranty?

I think all 360s now have a three year warranty.

Original Poster

tr2k8;1942536

I think all 360s now have a three year warranty.

Just wondering if it has 12 months with game though cos I know of the bother of sending it back to Microsoft

nacider;1942718

Just wondering if it has 12 months with game though cos I know of the … Just wondering if it has 12 months with game though cos I know of the bother of sending it back to Microsoft

Game do give you a year guarantee, however if you was to buy one from there and the person that previously owned it had it for say a year and you got 3 red lights you could still get a new one off sony rather than another preowned one from game.

Making it a brand new console for preowned price

SpartanDavie;1942814

Game do give you a year guarantee, however if you was to buy one from … Game do give you a year guarantee, however if you was to buy one from there and the person that previously owned it had it for say a year and you got 3 red lights you could still get a new one off sony rather than another preowned one from game.Making it a brand new console for preowned price

Wow didn't know sony replaced XBOX 360's Thats good of them isn't it.

LOL Had to read that message twice, Easy mistake mate!!

Banned

elmore;1943130

Wow didn't know sony replaced XBOX 360's Thats good of them isn't it.LOL … Wow didn't know sony replaced XBOX 360's Thats good of them isn't it.LOL Had to read that message twice, Easy mistake mate!!

give him a break, it was late!

elmore;1943130

Wow didn't know sony replaced XBOX 360's Thats good of them isn't it.LOL … Wow didn't know sony replaced XBOX 360's Thats good of them isn't it.LOL Had to read that message twice, Easy mistake mate!!

Lol my bad, been playing PS3 recently thats all.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044555
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767402
      3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2840
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28109

See more discussions