Expired

Cheapest Xbox 360 HD DVD Drive

Banned 8 replies
Found 7th Sep 2007
As the title suggest looking for the cheapest place.

Thanks in advance.

9 Comments

£99.99 at pcworld - pcworld.co.uk/pro…VDs

Plus if you use this 5% off code: YAWS07 you can get it for £95

Hope this helps

dandoc2

£99.99 at pcworld - … £99.99 at pcworld - ]http://www.pcworld.co.uk/product.php?sku=789061&source_id=aw&camp_id=Find+cheap+UK+DVDsPlus if you use this 5% off code: YAWS07 you can get it for £95Hope this helps

Less 2.5% Quidco :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

oooh that sounds like a good deal. Cheers guys.

ranjadaganja

oooh that sounds like a good deal. Cheers guys.

Im thinking on going hd-dvd now my dreams of gettign a ps3 and blu ray are gone because the console has no games now and lair is rubbish

But i cant get an hd-dvd player without an hdtv:p

Want my TV?

...cheaper (though you dont know what you're getting) to try ebay. Second hand they're going for about £75, usually including a disc or two.

Original Poster Banned

cool might have a look. Would've like a brand new one tho. Figured that at around a hundred quid it aint that much to waste if hddvd goes down the pan. Plus i'm sure it'll still be here for a few more years yet. Can download any blu-rays converted to wmv anyway

I was looking for exactly this

Are there no deals in America where you get freed HD-DVDs??? As the HD-DVD isn't region locked???

Cheers

Original Poster Banned

I've seen it at gamestation for £99.99. Do gamestation do trade ins?? I've got Viva Pinata and Fusion Frenzy 2 I wanna get rid of. Any one know what you would get for these 2 games? Also does anyone know where to get cheap hd dvds from? Thanks again.

ranjadaganja

I've seen it at gamestation for £99.99. Do gamestation do trade ins?? … I've seen it at gamestation for £99.99. Do gamestation do trade ins?? I've got Viva Pinata and Fusion Frenzy 2 I wanna get rid of. Any one know what you would get for these 2 games? Also does anyone know where to get cheap hd dvds from? Thanks again.

Use this search engine

find-dvd.co.uk/sea…tle

Excellent little site - where i find the prices to post me deals
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61631
    2. Chat magazine issue 4312
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions