Cheapest xbox 360 live 12month sub!!

19 replies
Found 13th Jul 2008
Does anyone no a good ebay seller that sells xbox 360 live 12 month subs for £30 or under? or a retailer that has em cheap??

Thanks guys n gals

19 Comments

:)this is who a bought from and would so again
Item number: 140248465364 at flea bay

Original Poster

also i found one on ebay but i have heard that some people have been using 12 month code generators so even though it could potentially work initially in the future you could get banned

Original Poster

karen21101;2519006

:)this is who a bought from and would so again Item number: 140248465364 … :)this is who a bought from and would so again Item number: 140248465364 at flea bay

is it a proper UK xbox live 12 month code not just a code on a bit of paper?

kiwinator;2519022

also i found one on ebay but i have heard that some people have been … also i found one on ebay but i have heard that some people have been using 12 month code generators so even though it could potentially work initially in the future you could get banned

Code generators for LIVE codes are only a myth...
They don´t exist :thumbsup:

:)the way it is shown is the way it arrives and was here within 48 hours my son was well chuffed

kiwinator;2519046

is it a proper UK xbox live 12 month code not just a code on a bit of … is it a proper UK xbox live 12 month code not just a code on a bit of paper?

:)yes its a propper one have a look at there feedback you will see me in there kallis21101

Original Poster

TanyaSpace;2519053

Code generators for LIVE codes are only a myth...They don´t exist … Code generators for LIVE codes are only a myth...They don´t exist :thumbsup:

My mate msn'd the web address to where you can do it, so i think it is,

Liddle ol' me;2519037

13 months for £25 http://www.jasper1675.com/newuk12gold.html

still think this is the cheapest you'll get (£4.73 cheaper than that ebay listing!) and several members have bought from him already and all got code within an hour by email :thumbsup:

:)am on page 26 of his feedback

kiwinator;2519071

My mate msn'd the web address to where you can do it, so i think it is,

It IS a myth, people use it to try and scam people by saying give me your live password
and I´ll add points for you PLUS those sites are fishing sites. So if you put in your details, the
only thing you get is your live account and details stolen, no live codes.
That´s all though...and of course some dumb people fall for it.
Don´t even think about clickin on one of those links unless you don´t mind losing your live account.

There is no such thing as a live code generator.

Original Poster

TanyaSpace;2519093

It IS a myth, people use it to try and scam people by saying give me your … It IS a myth, people use it to try and scam people by saying give me your live passwordand I´ll add points for you PLUS those sites are fishing sites. So if you put in your details, theonly thing you get is yout live account stolen, no live codes.That´s all though...and of course some dumb people fall for it. There is no such thing as a live code generator.

ok

Deal request section?

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2519076

still think this is the cheapest you'll get (£4.73 cheaper than that ebay … still think this is the cheapest you'll get (£4.73 cheaper than that ebay listing!) and several members have bought from him already and all got code within an hour by email :thumbsup:

hmm tempted but is it really legit

kiwinator;2519114

I haven't got the links off-hand but there have been several members here happy with his service. As for 'legit', well I don't know how to answer that. I guess you never know where people get the things they sell. Wait a while and I'm sure some of those who have used him will come and tell you more :thumbsup:

kiwinator;2519114

Yes, I've never used him but a few friends have in the past :thumbsup:

I've used Jasper and recommended him to several people that have all used him.

You wont get a better service from anybody else.

jasper is excellent, used him twice, no probs

ADZ1478;2519837

jasper is excellent, used him twice, no probs

Just ordered a subscription code from him, even though he is on holiday I received the code in approx 1/2 a hour.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for Cineworld 2d voucher22
    2. dakine backpacks44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed445
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…78

See more discussions