Cheapest Xbox One as of now?

Found 14th Dec 2017
With all these deals flying about Christmas time was wondering the cheapest retailer to offer an Xbox One (either original or S); cheaper the better (going back home for the holiday and will miss my Xbox here so though I’d get a second); if only my Asda had those amazing sales

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
15 Comments

500gb for £180 from a few retailers.

Original Poster

madeofbraille1 m ago

500gb for £180 from a few retailers.

Yea but that’s retail price though isn’t it?

That's the cheapest be it RRP or not.

Asda

I've been looking at this one for the past week and am holding out until Tuesday to purchase it on my day off, as off yet its the best Xbox one S 500gb console I can find with an extra controller.

currys.co.uk/gbu…tml

I'm still keeping an eye out for anything better but 2 controllers and 3 games for 269.99 is pretty decent so close to Christmas.

Original Poster

Massy2k12 m ago

I've been looking at this one for the past week and am holding out until …I've been looking at this one for the past week and am holding out until Tuesday to purchase it on my day off, as off yet its the best Xbox one S 500gb console I can find with an extra controller.https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/gaming/gaming-consoles/microsoft-xbox-one-s-games-wireless-controller-xbox-live-gold-membership-bundle-10173211-pdt.htmlI'm still keeping an eye out for anything better but 2 controllers and 3 games for 269.99 is pretty decent so close to Christmas.

See this looks as a poor deal compared to the 200 or so I paid last year this time of year for mine craft Xbox S + a controller. I know there’s no time machine and stuff but considering the x is out I’m surprised that is this price

bobac1 h, 5 m ago

See this looks as a poor deal compared to the 200 or so I paid last year …See this looks as a poor deal compared to the 200 or so I paid last year this time of year for mine craft Xbox S + a controller. I know there’s no time machine and stuff but considering the x is out I’m surprised that is this price

You dont drop the price of your old product right before christmas. Takes sales away from the one x. Price drops will come tho

Asda was doing a deal for £125 for 1tBle if you can find one.

Original Poster

joannepetrie13 m ago

Asda was doing a deal for £125 for 1tBle if you can find one.

Pretty sure got bought out in mine. They had under 100 one as well but those are rare as well

Maybe it’s just me but you come on a deal site and instead of searching Xbox one or similar you ask a question on the forum of the deal site as to where is the cheapest console deal. Surely the best deal is with games you will like (or the person you are buying for will like) and a good price.

Original Poster

ace_rees3 m ago

Maybe it’s just me but you come on a deal site and instead of searching X …Maybe it’s just me but you come on a deal site and instead of searching Xbox one or similar you ask a question on the forum of the deal site as to where is the cheapest console deal. Surely the best deal is with games you will like (or the person you are buying for will like) and a good price.

I had looked at posted deals none of which where remarkable (apart from elusive asda hunt). And as mentioned looking for cheapest console, be it with or without games (as long as selling them will make console overall cheaper)

bobac1 h, 8 m ago

I had looked at posted deals none of which where remarkable (apart from …I had looked at posted deals none of which where remarkable (apart from elusive asda hunt). And as mentioned looking for cheapest console, be it with or without games (as long as selling them will make console overall cheaper)

Ok if your definition of cheap is just the console price then you are going to struggle to find “deals” (maybe wait until the weekend before Christmas or Boxing Day). Just console prices tend to be standard throughout retail except stupid local supermarket deals (which are like like wild goose chases). If it is just a second console why don’t you buy a second hand one privately or the safer option of buying preowned from GAME or CEX which would at least mean you will have a guarantee. The other option to try and make the best of a bad situation is let’s say someone wants to buy you something for Christmas. You could find a bundle deal with a game In it that you would like and then ask for the money to buy the game (whatever the cheapest price is for that game) and then use that off the bundle cost.

Here is a link to CEX as they give 24 months warranty

Original Poster

ace_rees7 m ago

Here is a link to CEX as they give 24 months warranty

Grainger games would be a better shout in such an occasion as they do then for 120. But i did manage to snatch one for 77 quid off ebay Off to find a controller for it now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions