cheap/free places to to park at Westfield shopping centre

Found 11th Apr 2016
Hey everyone

Are there any cheaper or dare I ask free places to park in or around the Westfield shopping centre in Stratford?

I know in London free parking is probably a nigh on impossibility. What are the hourly/day rates at the centre itself?

Any other parking alternatives which are nearby?
Community Updates
5 Comments
If I remember rightly, it's not too bad-even for the day to leave it there and go into the city. The fact I parked there, and paid, tells you it wasn't that expensive, as I hate-and very rarely pay for parking.
Rich069

If I remember rightly, it's not too bad-even for the day to leave it … If I remember rightly, it's not too bad-even for the day to leave it there and go into the city. The fact I parked there, and paid, tells you it wasn't that expensive, as I hate-and very rarely pay for parking.

You don't know the charge off hand do you for like 6/7 hours?

Thanks mate for the response.
Better off parking at the official Westfield carpark , parking at some of the "old" town side was actually more expensive last time I went . Also Westfields carpark is lovely ( don't often describe a carpark as lovely!) . Wide lanes round it , loads of parking, lights above each bay which are red if occupied and green if free so you can see an empty space easily. But you could try stratford International
http://stratfordintl.co.uk/parking

DAILY TARIFFS | SEASON PASS

0–20 MINS FREE
20 MINS–6 HRS £3.10
6–24 HRS £6.00
WEEKLY £26.00
MONTHLY £92.92
QUARTERLY £237.35
ANNUAL £791.84

Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 11th Apr 2016
there isn't any free parking near Stratford unless you go on a Sunday. there's a morrisons where you can park for 2 hours for a £1 but it's a good 15 minute walk so really you'd only get about an hour and a half. best thing to do is park at the official car park as Stratford is surrounded by resident parking zones so you'd have to park really far and get a bus in which would end up costing you more than the parking would have if you'd parked there.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants