Groups

Cheapish Gaming Laptop

My Husband is looking for a gaming laptop around the 600-750 mark.

Ive found this one and it looks like a good deal for the money, but was hoping you deal cleaver people may be able to confirm if there is anything better for similar price about before i click buy?

ebuyer.com/757…009

(He wants an SSD and DVD drive)

Many Thanks in advance

16 Comments

checked my postcode and none available

saveonlaptops.co.uk/ i've not used this company before, i've just found the product in stock doing a search. company reviews the medion erazer but with 128gb sd (the size i use for windows and a few games) with an upgrage to 16gb memory.
    Edited by: "antony4462" 1st Jan

(dual core btw)

This one just comes in under the upper limit of the price range:

[ amazon.co.uk/ASU…SG/ ]

ASUS ROG GL552VX-CN239T
    15.6-Inch Gaming Laptop (Black)
    Intel Core i5-6300HQ 2.3 GHz Processor
    8 GB RAM
    1 TB HDD Plus 128 GB SSD
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M [2GB; whereas the one you found at eBuyer has 4GB, though]
    Microsoft Windows 10

[ asus.com/uk/…VX/ ]

My 17-inch Asus Republic of Gamers [ROG] laptop has never caused me any concerns over the last 2 years.

I've been looking for exactly the same but around 600 quid, the Acer f15 you posted was 600 not so long ago from Very and somewhere else. I've been holding out for January sales but not seen anything that hits all the points for the price. Both the Median and the Asus ROG are good choices I've been pondering over too, personally I think the Asus is your better choice if you're willing to pay top end of your budget. Laptops are so bloody dear Sucks about the 2gb card though.
    Edited by: "jaydeal" 1st Jan

The rog does look amazing, Asus does have a name for quality, The backlit keyboard would sway my, it may seem like a little thing but my laptop drives me crazy in bad light.

Edited by: "antony4462" 1st Jan

Original Poster

Thanks both, had seen the rog but wasn't sure whether to go for faster processor or graphics card, I'll let him choose. The medion is definitely a contender too. Decisions decisions!

craxykitten

Thanks both, had seen the rog but wasn't sure whether to go for faster … Thanks both, had seen the rog but wasn't sure whether to go for faster processor or graphics card, I'll let him choose. The medion is definitely a contender too. Decisions decisions!

​Just seen the ROG posted for 643 from AO, hopefully caught you in time before you bought anything. probably gonna get this myself, best I've seen so far hotukdeals.com/dea…015

Or consider used one. I7 with GTX 970m is about £650

Exactly what I'm after except I want touch screen as well >.

klopikxda

Or consider used one. I7 with GTX 970m is about £650

where?

Hi, I'm looking at selling my gaming laptop,

Medion eraser x7835, plays the latest games on ultra and cost nearly 1500,
    Looking around 700

17inch HD screen, 256ssd,1tb hdd, gtx 980m, 16gb ram. Blu Ray,

There's one on ebay new if you want to look at spec, my one does not have a keyboard backlight.
    m.ebay.co.uk/itm…IVE

Plays all the latest games on ultra

Edited by: "ghost2002" 1st Jan

sefabey

where?

I am selling one. used about 20 times. But collection from Derby.
    Edited by: "klopikxda" 2nd Jan

Original Poster

Thank you but looking for a new one:)

klopikxda

I am selling one. used about 20 times. But collection from Derby.

would be interested if you were in South Wales.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767127
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599
      4. TechInTheBasket?69

See more discussions