Groups

Cheat dumped live on air.

Don't know if this is a repost,but funny & the slapper gets what she deserves.

15 Comments

Banned

danny dumps .. classic old but gold

excellent.....

Banned

**** mint!

Karma's a bitch....just like her X)

"Do you want to know my ring size?"

" a bit of special mouth love in the toilets" X)

X) classic!!! lol

"everybody knows your a dirty little tart" ha!!!!

oomyyyggaaahhhdd

that is really brutal!

lol!

Cringeeeeeeee!!!!

LMFAO love it!!!!!!

Banned

very brutal

i mean what if the wee mad bint went and done herself in?

dcx_badass

There's loads out, but this is the best, first one to go viral. My local … There's loads out, but this is the best, first one to go viral. My local radio station :D. Used to listen to the show on the way to school.

surprised he used the words "bitch" and "tart" lol specially for a morning show! but damn thats an epic dump!

EDIT: looked online and suposingly it was pre-recorded and consent was gotten from all the parties, meaning it was probably fake. still amazing though
    Edited by: "golemsmate" 15th Mar 2011

Original Poster

golemsmate

surprised he used the words "bitch" and "tart" lol specially for a … surprised he used the words "bitch" and "tart" lol specially for a morning show! but damn thats an epic dump!EDIT: looked online and suposingly it was pre-recorded and consent was gotten from all the parties, meaning it was probably fake. still amazing though

I never knew that & so yes I would say it must be fake as well,as the woman would not want the go-ahead.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best advert ever to be seen.57
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …208590
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764538

See more discussions