Groups

Cheating Partners

has your partner ever cheated on you with another person sexually and when you found out did you end the relationship or forgive them

What was their reason for cheating >? did you ask them

171 Comments

always leave.

kick_u_in_the_nuts

has your partner ever cheated on you with another person sexually and … has your partner ever cheated on you with another person sexually and when you found out did you end the relationship or forgive themWhat was their reason for cheating >? did you ask them

Hang on... I'll ask your partner...

She says only a few times today.

Take a chill pill it is just sex

Cheated with another person sexually ?
    How else will they cheat then ? By meeting up for secret crib nights down the Dog and Partridge ?

Edited by: "apocalypsenow" 12th Feb

thewongwing101

Says the person who cheats lol...

JohnnyRoller

Says the person who cheats lol...

Something like that

When you love someone you don't want others, when you don't you do.

rodders443

When you do you don't, but when you don't you do.

I think.

The issue is they've cheated. Personally, they've been unfaithful once... once trust is broken, it's as good as over.

Being unfaithful has to be up there for one of the worst traits one can have. Get rid.

Wounds heal, but the pain will be the same next time if you forgive...
    Edited by: "DarrylJohn" 12th Feb

rodders443

I guess the definition of 'love' is subjective.

I've never cheated but I can understand a lot of the emotions and feelings people bat around when they do. Stagnation in the bedroom etc yet still 'loving' that person for other reasons.

I don't really believe in the whole "soulmate" thing anyway but hey ho!

kick_u_in_the_nuts

has your partner ever cheated on you with another person sexually...

apocalypsenow

Cheated with another person sexually ?How else will they cheat then ? … Cheated with another person sexually ?How else will they cheat then ? By meeting up for secret crib nights down the Dog and Partridge ?

Perhaps the emphasis in that sentence was "person".

Original Poster

fanpages

Hang on... I'll ask your partner...She says only a few times today.

She is actually a he btw :-p

http://i67.tinypic.com/13zqwkk.jpg

If you have a monogamous relationship and the other other 'strays' then you can throw your arms in the air or whatever

but frankly having such a relationship in the first place is more than a bit mad imo

have I accidentally logged into mumsnet ?

kick_u_in_the_nuts

apocalypsenow

Cheated with another person sexually ?How else will they cheat then ? … Cheated with another person sexually ?How else will they cheat then ? By meeting up for secret crib nights down the Dog and Partridge ?

Does it matter ?
    How else can you cheat by not shagging ?
    Met up for a riveting crochet evening.

metalmakabre

​I don't think so, no abbreviations and acronym's yet.

rodders443

Thats a load of rubbish, I love my wife very much, but that doesnt mean I am not sexually attracted to her sister!

apocalypsenow

Does it matter ?How else can you cheat by not shagging ?Met up for a … Does it matter ?How else can you cheat by not shagging ?Met up for a riveting crochet evening.

​is 'riveting crochet' a euphemism, sounds a bit rude, wink wink nudge nudge.

kick_u_in_the_nuts

has your partner ever cheated on you with another person sexually … has your partner ever cheated on you with another person sexually and when you found out did you end the relationship or forgive themWhat was their reason for cheating >? did you ask them

http://www.shockya.com/news/wp-content/uploads/Jeremy-Kyle-Show.jpg

kick_u_in_the_nuts

apocalypsenow

fanpages

apocalypsenow

Does it matter ?How else can you cheat by not shagging ?Met up for a … Does it matter ?How else can you cheat by not shagging ?Met up for a riveting crochet evening.

I refer you to the word "person" again.

kick_u_in_the_nuts

has your partner ever cheated on you with another person sexually … has your partner ever cheated on you with another person sexually and when you found out did you end the relationship or forgive themWhat was their reason for cheating >? did you ask them

You are mentally distrurbed if you think that you can get some advisorial thoughts in MISC or you soon will be mentally disturbed if you are not already. Pay some money and consult with a professional relationship counsellor if you are bothered by it.
    However if you like the attention and titillation cheaper to read "Penthouse Letters" or watch Jeremy Kyle in the afternoons.

Edited by: "splender" 12th Feb

kick_u_in_the_nuts

apocalypsenow

fanpages

apocalypsenow

good spot/sport

haritori

Thats a load of rubbish, I love my wife very much, but that doesnt mean I … Thats a load of rubbish, I love my wife very much, but that doesnt mean I am not sexually attracted to her sister!

nazzybe

That made me laugh

Once a cheat always a cheat, even if they say they don't / won't there will always be that paranoia.

if you go back, every argument ends the same way

It obviously matters to you OP, otherwise you wouldn't be asking the question. Does it really make any difference what their reason was?

splender

You are mentally distrurbed if you think that you can get some advisorial … You are mentally distrurbed if you think that you can get some advisorial thoughts in MISC or you soon will be mentally disturbed if you are not already. Pay some money and consult with a professional relationship counsellor if you are bothered by it..However if you like the attention and titillation cheaper to read "Penthouse Letters" or watch Jeremy Kyle in the afternoons.

​you sound like your giving advice based on personal experience.

how about if your silly enough to be unfaithful then your partner deserves better , some people are unfaithful thinking the other sides greener , but it just looked greener from where you were looking at it from originally , its not something id do as I simply know better , once youve got love in your life youll find theres no better feeling on earth

Is it considered cheating if you're a gynecologist? Asking for a friend

The grass is never greener although I wouldn't say once a cheat always a cheat, People cheat for various different reasons, Usually because they're not happy but that isn't always the case either, They might be perfectly happy but fall for a chancer, Love and lust are two different things. Sometimes it's your own fault but not always, It's important that you're both happy and if you're not don't cheat, End the relationship first. Nothing worse than being cheated on.

Just to add, In some situations there simply isn't anything you can or could have done, You can never control anyone, Trust is very important, without it, It may cause either of you to do things under normal circumstances you would never do.
    Edited by: ".MUFC." 12th Feb

shauneco

Nothing worse than being cheated on.

Guess you've never stepped on a LEGO

metalmakabre

​Dont think so. No one has started using DD/DS/DW/DH yet to describe family members...YET

Original Poster

I LIKE A GOOD MASS TURBATE (DEBATE)
    Edited by: "DIAL_999_FOR_CORRUPTION" 12th Feb

Cheating is usually a symptom of a larger problem so it's whether it's possible to work through the main issue that is the real question.

kick_u_in_the_nuts

I LIKE A GOOD MASS TURBATE (DEBATE)

​If you have to explain it....

my thought is if you find gold then why trade or swap for something that will only give u a temporary happiness and unhappiness in the long run

thewongwing101

If that's the understanding both parties have then yes I agree. However "just sex" when only 1 person feels that way can lead to a lot of hurt.

Ultimately it's up to the individuals to decide what sort of relationship they want but the most important thing of all relationships is that there is mutual agreement.

g8spur

If that's the understanding both parties have then yes I agree. However … If that's the understanding both parties have then yes I agree. However "just sex" when only 1 person feels that way can lead to a lot of hurt.Ultimately it's up to the individuals to decide what sort of relationship they want but the most important thing of all relationships is that there is mutual agreement.

Yeah some of that
    still....
    and less of his marriage bs please

princess23

my thought is if you find gold then why trade or swap for something that … my thought is if you find gold then why trade or swap for something that will only give u a temporary happiness and unhappiness in the long run

Those with gold sometimes play the lottery. You know, for the excitement.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11
      2. What would be HELL to you?1920
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014

See more discussions