Check if your iPhone needs battery replacement or not [iOS 11.3]

Found 29th MarEdited by:"idontwannabeyouanymore"
Today's software update consists of 'Battery Health (Beta)' which will let you know if your iPhone's performance is being impacted by your Battery's health. You can also turn off power management (throttling) in case your iPhone's performance is being impacted because of severe battery health.

Read more about 'Battery Health' here: support.apple.com/en-…387

This feature is available for iPhone 6 or above.

Hope this help, thanks!

More about iOS 11.3 here: apple.com/new…ay/
Community Updates
17 Comments
This should be moved from deals please mods
Sloth/Mod
Moved to misc as a info post. Thanks
Downloading now. Thanks op
Thanks
Update is for iPad also.
Original Poster
Predikuesi29 m ago

Update is for iPad also.

Yeah! This feature isn't on iPad. Though, yes, today's update is for iPad, iPhone, iPod, HomePod, WatchOS (4.3)
idontwannabeyouanymore1 h, 6 m ago

Yeah! This feature isn't on iPad. Though, yes, today's update is for iPad, …Yeah! This feature isn't on iPad. Though, yes, today's update is for iPad, iPhone, iPod, HomePod, WatchOS (4.3)

And Apple TV
Original Poster
mango.carrot3 h, 40 m ago

And Apple TV

Sad that MacOS 10.13.4 hasn’t dropped today.

Update: MacOS 10.13.4 out now! Technically on Friday (UK) v/s all other updates which dropped on Thursday.
Edited by: "idontwannabeyouanymore" 30th Mar
The last update messed my phone up. For a couple of weeks I was getting accessory not supported messaged when I tried to charge my phone and it would take hours to get a few percent charged.

my charger was a genuine Apple one btw. I swapped my charger with my daughters and got the same message (both cables worked fine for her). I tried cleaning the port and other remedies I googled (turning it off with wire plugged in etc). Then I saw a comment about the update being a possibility. So I removed the iOS update and voila no more charging problems.

I hope that whatever bugs were with the last update have now been fixed
Thanks for the info. My 6s battery doesn’t charge probably, so I can check and then see if the offer still on for battery replacement
Is max capacity 87% good for an SE since launch?
69% (iPhone 6 plus)
Anybody got lower than that?
I had 77% and was told my battery had significantly degraded. Spoke to Apple webchat and they said nothing wrong with the battery!

33597777.jpg
Edited by: "gingerwarrior13" 7th Apr
Mine says 82. Absolute BS tho, Battery needs charged up to 3 x a day. Due an upgrade in June so I’ll persevere.
Anyone having problem with iPhone keyboard being oversensitive since recent ios update?
Does anyone notice the battery % drops very fast since the update? Two phones in my house are doing it. It was perfectly fine before the update. Before bed it would be changed at say 88% but by the morning it would have dropped to 60%. When it drops to 20% I put it on the charger (the iPad adapter which is faster) but it shows it's as high as 70% in just a couple minutes. Seems like it doesn't know what % it really is.

jo-bb1 h, 54 m ago

Anyone having problem with iPhone keyboard being oversensitive since …Anyone having problem with iPhone keyboard being oversensitive since recent ios update?

The only problem I'm having with the keyboard is that my autocorrect keeps changing correct words to wrong ones. It's getting a bit out of control as nearly every message I send has those mistakes. lol
Edited by: "CoolDude0123" 11th Apr
Concise version:

Apple develop app that tells their customers when they need to give them more money.

Sheep flock to it straight away!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants