Groups
    EXPIRED

Check out the BEST contract......

FREE Nokia N97 + Unlimited Data/Internet + Unlimited Texts + 300 Xntwrk Mins + Vodafone Family.................

For............ £10 per month!!! (18mnths contract - instore..... where my friend works..... he sorted it out for me with a few clicks here and a few clicks there)

18 Comments

any links?

and? is this retention or new, who is it through? etc etc etc

he sorted it out for me with a few clicks here and a few clicks

So not really a deal for the masses, just fraud for you. Well done.

Gee, thanks for letting us all know........

Actually, I got N97, unlimited web, 600 mins, unlimited texts, 12m contract for £15/m.

details pls :?

Let me know if your mate can do a few clicks here and a few clicks there for me...

Sounds like a good deal if others can get it... Let me know

Thanks

kyalion;6049763

Actually, I got N97, unlimited web, 600 mins, unlimited texts, 12m … Actually, I got N97, unlimited web, 600 mins, unlimited texts, 12m contract for £15/m.

Where was that, is it available for all, or friend of a friend of a friend . . . . . Cheers

Banned

kyalion;6049763

Actually, I got N97, unlimited web, 600 mins, unlimited texts, 12m … Actually, I got N97, unlimited web, 600 mins, unlimited texts, 12m contract for £15/m.

yeah the OP's deal is nothing special. Its ok, its good, but its not amazing by any means.

vibeone;6049829

yeah the OP's deal is nothing special. Its ok, its good, but its not … yeah the OP's deal is nothing special. Its ok, its good, but its not amazing by any means.

£180 for a £450 phone + unlmtd data/texts seems a reasonable deal.

Banned

matt3454;6049857

£180 for a £450 phone + unlmtd data/texts seems a reasonable deal.

exactly - reasonable. There are similar, better suited (to me) deals - not enough mins on this one for example.

Like I said, not knocking the deal, knocking the silly over the top ranting

vibeone;6049829

yeah the OP's deal is nothing special. Its ok, its good, but its not … yeah the OP's deal is nothing special. Its ok, its good, but its not amazing by any means.

I cant seem to find the n97 free on £10 or £15 contract anywhere!!

Would appreciate if you could let me know where...

come on widstyle, spill the beans

Banned

zish_uk;6049890

I cant seem to find the n97 free on £10 or £15 contract anywhere!! Would a … I cant seem to find the n97 free on £10 or £15 contract anywhere!! Would appreciate if you could let me know where...

you won't find it online and you WILL need to sweettalk

No one is getting an N97 on new contract from £1 to £25 for free.

Free would start from £35-£40 on an 18 month contract and instore on a 24 month!

qazim;6049909

No one is getting an N97 on new contract from £1 to £25 for free.Free w … No one is getting an N97 on new contract from £1 to £25 for free.Free would start from £35-£40 on an 18 month contract and instore on a 24 month!

Oh yes I did. N97 by upgrading the phone on the recent SIM only deal that was here. Paid NADA for it.

The mrs got a good deal with orange last night.
    She got a free w995, 1900 mins, unlimited texts on an 18 month contract for 24 quid a month.
    I thought it was quite a good deal.

kyalion;6050029

Oh yes I did. N97 by upgrading the phone on the recent SIM only deal that … Oh yes I did. N97 by upgrading the phone on the recent SIM only deal that was here. Paid NADA for it.

I did state NEW contract
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …162397
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1325
      3. Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport PlayStation 4 console revealed22
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1124

See more discussions