Check out this Ebay listing.......Why are people paying so much for an Amazon Dot?

10 replies
Found 1st Dec 2016
Why have so many people paid over £39.99 or now £49.99 for an Amazon Dot?

ebay.co.uk/itm…450?var=&hash=item4654ff326a:m:mzKyAmP4T8iDn9H9D72bB6A

Look at the sold items on this listing, 143 sold!!

10 Comments

Because they're idiots.
Edited by: "Aaron_QPR" 1st Dec 2016

Original Poster

Some fool has actually bought 7 at £79.99 each oO

steevieboy4u

Some fool has actually bought 7 at £79.99 each oO

Probably another eBay account the seller has access to, therefore creating false purchases to boost the sales figures.
Seller probably files a no payment against their 2nd account to recover the sales fees from eBay.

Amazon probably does not ship to their location

80 quid for that?! loll hahaha
First of all most people don't need it or prob won't use it after a few weeks, secondly yeah its cheaper to buy elsewhere.

If idiots wanna pay more for it then who are we to stop them lol

Original Poster

jai47

Probably another eBay account the seller has access to, therefore … Probably another eBay account the seller has access to, therefore creating false purchases to boost the sales figures.Seller probably files a no payment against their 2nd account to recover the sales fees from eBay.

Seems like a lot of hassle to just look like they've sold some.

Don't even understand why people are paying £59.99 nevermind £79.99.

Surely if any of them had half a brain they would actually look on Amazon first, seeing as its manufactured by Amazon and then see its actually cheaper there.

steevieboy4u

Seems like a lot of hassle to just look like they've sold some.Don't even … Seems like a lot of hassle to just look like they've sold some.Don't even understand why people are paying £59.99 nevermind £79.99. Surely if any of them had half a brain they would actually look on Amazon first, seeing as its manufactured by Amazon and then see its actually cheaper there.

I know!! You'd be surprised. many use eBay as their one stop shop (_;)
Edited by: "kakinyemi" 1st Dec 2016

80% of the sales are from the seller who probably begs his/her family members and ex-boy/girlfriends to purchase from him/her

Banned

wish I bought some now from Amazon

Eh i bought a few of these from this seller. Grabbed a bargain didnt i?!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition67729
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…11
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions