Groups

Check out this guy's skills

Banned
    Saw this link in another thread and this guy is gooood!

16 Comments

I must be getting old. That just sounded like a cat walking across a record player to me. Actually, not even as good as that.

ChipSticks;6019735

I must be getting old. That just sounded like a cat walking across a … I must be getting old. That just sounded like a cat walking across a record player to me. Actually, not even as good as that.

+1 ... IN FACT I THOUGHT IT SOUNDED GREAT WHEN HE LEFT THE DECKS ALONE

youtube.com/wat…CjE

check these skills. bad language on song btw

ChipSticks;6019735

I must be getting old. That just sounded like a cat walking across a … I must be getting old. That just sounded like a cat walking across a record player to me. Actually, not even as good as that.

I'm 20 and I think the same thing.

Banned

utter trash

youtube.com/wat…s5M

skip to 1.00 ish

this tune is always awesome when your wellied

Original Poster Banned

rwm24;6019794

I'm 20 and I think the same thing.

Taste and age aren't linked.

youtube.com/wat…cxs

Original Poster Banned

micoo;6019838

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMvYbfYSs5Mskip to 1.00 ish this tune is … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMvYbfYSs5Mskip to 1.00 ish this tune is always awesome when your wellied

Sounds like generic pop trash that people drinking alcopops would listen to.

Oh phew, I thought I was just being old, so it is just utter crap then? lol

Original Poster Banned

ChipSticks;6019867

Oh phew, I thought I was just being old, so it is just utter crap then? … Oh phew, I thought I was just being old, so it is just utter crap then? lol

I don't think it's your age. It's just not your thing. Trust me, he's good.

my link is best so far i think. Not being bias cus hes my brother and its football lol

FilthAndFurry;6019863

Sounds like generic pop trash that people drinking alcopops would listen … Sounds like generic pop trash that people drinking alcopops would listen to.

its not pop music tho u dafty :lol: its dance music which is only ever good in a club when ur drunk :thumbsup:

the origional is much much much much much better

Utter tosh!

Hes boring.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?37
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions