Groups

check out this kwl mushroom website

pretty catchy domain name too

15 Comments

Original Poster

[url]www.handmade4u.co.uk[/url]

My name is John Cole; I was born and went to school in Chichester, West Sussex, England.

http://www.handmade4u.co.uk/slides/GALB17.JPG

Original Poster

magicbeans;5804276

aha....the kids of the culprit!and My name is John Cole; I was born and … aha....the kids of the culprit!and My name is John Cole; I was born and went to school in Chichester, West Sussex, England.

lets go beat the **** out of him

Cluffy321;5804298

lets go beat the **** out of him

dude has given his mobile and phone number and his wifes details! all thats left is his HUKD username!

Original Poster

magicbeans;5804314

dude has given his mobile and phone number and his wifes details! all … dude has given his mobile and phone number and his wifes details! all thats left is his HUKD username!

some guy logged on now will be ******** his pants

the domain disco wanted was handemade4you.co.uk...not this one youre talking about

kungfu;5804370

the domain disco wanted was handemade4you.co.uk...not this one youre … the domain disco wanted was handemade4you.co.uk...not this one youre talking about

Lmfao!

website soon to be selling mousemats on behalf of a 17 year old hukd millionaire I believe:whistling:

Original Poster

lmao, then this guy might be safe.......for now

haha!! carry on carving ur mushrooms!!

kungfu;5804370

the domain disco wanted was handemade4you.co.uk...not this one youre … the domain disco wanted was handemade4you.co.uk...not this one youre talking about

why the extra e? This some mackem spelling mistake?

Whois gives an address of who has registered handmade4you :oops:

quite humoured by these threads

Paddy_o_furniture;5804438

why the extra e? This some mackem spelling mistake?

im just thick

Original Poster

so it is this one then?

o wait no im an idiot

Cluffy321;5804477

so it is this one then?

lol no, handmade4you ( one 'e') :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3501273
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764595
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1638
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1833

See more discussions