Groups
    EXPIRED

Check out this mouse!

Not generally something to get excited about, but just have a look at this logitech LASER mouse! OOOOO. . . Laassserr.....

logitech.co.uk/ind…ept

nick

16 Comments

Nice. I'm not sure about the design though. This picture makes it look like it is slowly melting into the desk.
    http://www.logitech.co.uk/lang/images/0/5230.jpg

Original Poster

Obviously the "Laser" is powerfull enough to melt plastic! Haha, Wow, I wonder if I could burn a hole in my boss? hmm... :shock:

Nick

Love it. An overheating laser mouse. Alienware is now going to come out with a super-laser water-cooled competitor.

it's all a bit too cool

wow, that's rather funky! I'm gonna check the price of that, i work at a computer reseller so will be cheaper. shan't buy though, just curious!

main thing is will it burn a hole in your pocket?

I like "melting into the desk" idea :lol: really does look like that :lol:

Discogod

wow, that's rather funky! I'm gonna check the price of that, i work at a … wow, that's rather funky! I'm gonna check the price of that, i work at a computer reseller so will be cheaper. shan't buy though, just curious!

ooh which reseller? a major one? Can you get us the inside scoop on new deals?

It does look as if the laser's been on overtime, doesn't it? :lol:

its different i`ll give it that

very different! wonder how much it is!

from one strange mouse to another...

http://www.kidzworld.com/img/upload/article/a1087i0_bsc.jpg

:shock:

oy... is that an ear? I have heard of this but never seen a photo... it's pretty incredible!

theres more info on the mouse with the human ear here: kidzworld.com/sit…htm

btw i like your sig :lol:

thanks steeev! That was cool.
    This bit was cute :lol: "or boys who have had their ears chewed off in playground fights. He can't sew them back on cuz they've been so badly chewed."
    had no idea it was a common playground hazard...

But... I think I'll be sticking with my friendly laser mouse for the time being...

Banned

No way Laser!

Awesome =D

Did you bump this?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)918
    2. Gaming PC Upgrade Help33
    3. E-Bike/Electric Bike/Pedelec Advice810
    4. Best VR games?11

See more discussions