Check out this product review on Amazon :)

Just spat tea all over the laptop.................PMSL

By Bosley Scutweasle "book maven" (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
The Time Tutelary Automatic Watch Winder saved my life.

amazon.co.uk/pro…ing

8 Comments

Are people mental?

Class... :thumbsup:

Paste it for me please. Damn internet filters at work.

3 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
Winding your watch for you., 18 Sep 2009
By Bosley Scutweasle "book maven" (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews

OK, no it didn't. However, since I started smoking crack all day, every day, I just haven't had the energy to wind my own watch. This has caused me to become notoriously tardy and unreliable. Thank God I've found the Time Tutelary Automatic Watch Winder! Now I can suck rocks end to end and never be late to fly the tourists home.

Original Poster

kyalion;6913357

Paste it for me please. Damn internet filters at work.

Read quick before it gets 'modded' ;-)

OK, no it didn't. However, since I started smoking crack all day, every day, I just haven't had the energy to wind my own watch. This has caused me to become notoriously tardy and unreliable. Thank God I've found the Time Tutelary Automatic Watch Winder! Now I can suck rocks end to end and never be late to fly the tourists home. :w00t:

big-boy;6913371

Read quick before it gets 'modded' ;-)The Time Tutelary Automatic Watch … Read quick before it gets 'modded' ;-)The Time Tutelary Automatic Watch Winder saved my life. OK, no it didn't. However, since I started smoking crack all day, every day, I just haven't had the energy to wind my own watch. This has caused me to become notoriously tardy and unreliable. Thank God I've found the Time Tutelary Automatic Watch Winder! Now I can suck rocks end to end and never be late to fly the tourists home. :w00t:

deb8z;6913370

3 of 4 people found the following review helpful: Winding your watch for … 3 of 4 people found the following review helpful: Winding your watch for you., 18 Sep 2009 By Bosley Scutweasle "book maven" (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews The Time Tutelary Automatic Watch Winder saved my life. OK, no it didn't. However, since I started smoking crack all day, every day, I just haven't had the energy to wind my own watch. This has caused me to become notoriously tardy and unreliable. Thank God I've found the Time Tutelary Automatic Watch Winder! Now I can suck rocks end to end and never be late to fly the tourists home.

Thanks guys :thumbsup:
Seems like American Airlines upto their old tricks again.

:giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
    2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
    3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
    4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions