Check the Cheapest fuel prices in your area!

I've done a quick search and couldn't find this mentioned anywhere. Great site to check for the cheapest fuel prices in the UK. Just enter your postcode and it gives you a list of the cheapest fuel retailers in your area. Prices of Unleaded, Super-unleaded, Diesel, Premium Diesel, LPG, LRP are updated daily.

6 Comments

And the site is?

DJNG22;3162254

And the site is?

[url]www.invisableURL.com/durrrrrrr[/url]

lmao

this is the site i use

[url]www.petrolprices.com[/url]

need to join to get password and then you can check any postcode are for petrol prices. i get weekly emails of best local prices as well.

Original Poster

oops! sorry It's friday ya know [url]www.petrolprices.com[/url]. You don't need to join to search.

blackpeppa;3162335

this is the site i use[url]www.petrolprices.com[/url]need to join to get … this is the site i use[url]www.petrolprices.com[/url]need to join to get password and then you can check any postcode are for petrol prices. i get weekly emails of best local prices as well.

Thanks for your effort "blackpeppa," this site is not always upto date and does not include all filling/petrol stations in all areas!

Nash;3163218

Thanks for your effort "blackpeppa," this site is not always upto date … Thanks for your effort "blackpeppa," this site is not always upto date and does not include all filling/petrol stations in all areas!

sorry to hear that, it is accurate in my area.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1229
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764104
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846128
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861844

See more discussions