Groups

Check your billing - 1/2 million T-mobile customers charged for ghost calls

We just dug up this story on Bitterwallet after a few members contacted with unknown charges on their T-mobile bill. It's not a lot of money improperly charged but it's still something to keep an eye on.

bitterwallet.com/hal…277

7 Comments

Ghost calls?? When did T-Mobile develop the technology to contact the other side?..........should be a deal.

Pity you don't spend time investigating why the Hut hold onto peoples money for weeks without refunding them when it's their fault and customers have to wait for Paypal to sort it out.

As to the topic,i've had similar with BT,i don't have my calls with them but have been charged randomly for two calls.
    Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 10th May 2011

Banned

Admin

Send the the Hut info to [email protected] If there's a story there … Send the the Hut info to [email protected] If there's a story there they'll look into it.

I think they're busy looking for non-made-up premier inn views. That was kinda embarassing.

Banned

vibeone

I think they're busy looking for non-made-up premier inn views. That was … I think they're busy looking for non-made-up premier inn views. That was kinda embarassing.

Bitterwallet is generally an embarrassment to the site anyway.

vibeone

I think they're busy looking for non-made-up premier inn views. That was … I think they're busy looking for non-made-up premier inn views. That was kinda embarassing.

X) Just looked at that.........how pathetic. X)

Maybe their affiliate share is crap.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions