Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Check your boots advantage card points

Posted 7th Mar
I like the rest of us order a lot on line. I’ve been checking my boots advantage card points and realized that I’m not receiving the bonus points that are promoted. On my order confirmation receipts it’s states that I would get an extra 750 for my order as part of whatever bonus they have at the time but only receiving the normal points. The problem seems to be fthe bonus points offer seems to have expired by the delivery date. I’ve lost 2250 points =£22.50. I’ve contacted boots n waiting for a response. It clearly stated on one order I’d receive 1052 but only received 302.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

5 Comments
You will have to wait a while for a response as they’re dealing with fraudulent activity at the moment
If you can, go in-store and ask. Someone I know had the same issue and they were able to put the missing points on in-store. Using points to pay is currently disabled in all Boots stores due to fraudulent activity according to a sign I saw in a Boots store today so that may have something to do with this issue
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 7th Mar
andrewworrall107/03/2020 23:04

If you can, go in-store and ask. Someone I know had the same issue and …If you can, go in-store and ask. Someone I know had the same issue and they were able to put the missing points on in-store. Using points to pay is currently disabled in all Boots stores due to fraudulent activity according to a sign I saw in a Boots store today so that may have something to do with this issue

That’s correct it started on Wednesday and they’ve put a halt on spending points
Thank you, I was unaware of that.
System to spend points is back up and running
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants