Check your car insurance renewals!

Posted 11th OctEdited by:"gcmarcal"
I had to renew my insurance with AVIVA and despite searching in every comparison site, theirs were the least expensive.

When I checked my information i realized that the put me as having an UK driver licence for just one year ( should be over 10).

I went to the chatting system and got that sorted and got a refund of £110.00

I also found out that if you only take their normal insurance for driving abroad. You are not fully protected (3rd party only)!

Just a heads up!
Community Updates

Groups

7 Comments
I did the Aviva drive app and had multicar
Saved 48%
Still were the cheaspest Around
Read the schedule & policy terms? Thanks for the heads-up
AndyRoyd11/10/2019 12:51

That is not the point. I did a renewal and they made a mistake withe the renewal documentation ( computer generated) I spotted straight away as my renewal was on the 07/10/19 . Some people could have missed as it is not clearly shown on the renewal
Edited by: "gcmarcal" 11th Oct
gcmarcal11/10/2019 12:59

That is not the point. I did a renewal and they made a mistake withe the …That is not the point. I did a renewal and they made a mistake withe the renewal documentation ( computer generated) I spotted straight away as my renewal was on the 07/10/19 . Some people could have missed as it is not clearly shown on the renewal

You checked the documention was accurate = you read the schedule & policy terms? Thanks for the heads-up
AndyRoyd11/10/2019 12:51

I'll be checking my other bills...just in case!
So even with 1 year licence held. They were still cheaper than online checks with 10 year licence?
You sure you didn't also put 1 year licence in the comparison sites?
Bobbajob11/10/2019 13:56

So even with 1 year licence held. They were still cheaper than online …So even with 1 year licence held. They were still cheaper than online checks with 10 year licence?You sure you didn't also put 1 year licence in the comparison sites?

I did put over 10 years on comparison sites. The cheapest way 322 from Churchill. I couldn't be bothered to change as the Churchill came as my wife as the main driver.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants