Check your Car Tax and Mot Online

Editor 13
Found 19th Jan
Not sure of the renewal date of your Tax or MOT on your current vehicle?Or looking to buy a car?

This handy FREE tool means you can check the date of the MOT and Tax expiry for any car you just need the number plate and make

Check for your renewal date here

Click the link above and enter the registration number.

Select your car, and it will give you the details, afterall, no-one wants to pay a hefty fine!

2880214.jpg
Community Updates
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments
er... very nice but is this a Hotdeal?
This is a handy tool to have stored on your computer. When I was looking for a car for my son I put the vehicle reg in the box and you could check the mot history and I could narrow down which car to look at before buying.
I haven't got a "Mot" but I look at many online!

(sorry)

Its 2018 bruv, not 2010
Been posted many times before.
Banned
The MOT history is useful as you get to Dee what it failed on before magically passing when the garages used their own MOT testing station.
summerof764 h, 47 m ago

This is a handy tool to have stored on your computer. When I was looking …This is a handy tool to have stored on your computer. When I was looking for a car for my son I put the vehicle reg in the box and you could check the mot history and I could narrow down which car to look at before buying.

I use the same site and ownvehicle.askmid.com/ when some idiot driver/rider decides to not obey the law or threaten lives with their dangeous driving/riding before reporting them to the relevant authority and/or posting on rate-driver.co.uk/

You can use gov.uk/rep…cle to report untaxed/SORN vehicles being driven
Edited by: "philphil61" 20th Jan
Stick reminders in phone calendar. I do.. I also add reminders 2 months before due and repeat indefinitely...
I use this information Vehicle smart which I keep on my phone. It's handy when buying a car. It also has the facility to check if a car is insured (it doesn't tell you who with) which is one of the first things I would do if I was hit by another car - make sure they are insured before they leave the scene.
It's free on playstore . And all on the same page.
wayners3 h, 10 m ago

Stick reminders in phone calendar. I do.. I also add reminders 2 months …Stick reminders in phone calendar. I do.. I also add reminders 2 months before due and repeat indefinitely...

Get an annual MOT reminder - GOV.UK
gov.uk/mot-reminder

Quote:
"Sign up to get free reminders by text message or email when your MOT is due.

You’ll get a reminder one month before your MOT is due. You’ll get another reminder if you still haven’t had your vehicle tested 2 weeks before your MOT is due.

You can be fined up to £1,000 for driving a vehicle without a valid MOT."
Edited by: "m00head" 20th Jan
Another site giving some info on vehicle history is
cazana.com/uk

For vehicle related recalls
gov.uk/che…led
Edited by: "Doug_" 20th Jan
Major changes to the MOT test on 20th of May 2018

gov.uk/gov…ata
Post a comment
@
    Text