Groups

Check your cupboards!

Banned
    It's the last day of the year tomorrow.

Check your cupboards for food that is going out of date tomorrow and try to use it!

Better than throwing it away in 2010.

30 Comments

Original Poster Banned

I have found a jar of syrup.

Banned

http://arikia.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/facepalm1.jpg

LOL

most stuff in tins is pretty nuclear should be fine

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/facepalm_statue.jpg

loooooooooooool DLM so funny!!!!!

It's not going to go bad at the strike of 12 :whistling:

livingthelife07;7374959

It's not going to go bad at the strike of 12 :whistling:

you dont know that though lol - when big ben strikes at midnight, that jar could EXPLODE :w00t:

im sure foods BBE dates are all year round not just the end of the year??!!

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;7374941

loooooooooooool DLM so funny!!!!!

This is a money saving site :thinking:

I am determined to not throw that syrup in the bin.

It cost me 77p, I will eat it with a spoon if I have to :-D

bossyboots;7374971

you dont know that though lol - when big ben strikes at midnight, that … you dont know that though lol - when big ben strikes at midnight, that jar could EXPLODE :w00t:

yer fink :?

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;7374971

you dont know that though lol - when big ben strikes at midnight, that … you dont know that though lol - when big ben strikes at midnight, that jar could EXPLODE :w00t:

Ooooooo, fireworks on new year's eve :thumbsup:

DLM;7374997

Ooooooo, fireworks on new year's eve :thumbsup:

Syrup fireworks, Mmmmmmmm tasty :-D

DLM;7374984

This is a money saving site :thinking:I am determined to not throw that … This is a money saving site :thinking:I am determined to not throw that syrup in the bin.It cost me 77p, I will eat it with a spoon if I have to :-D

aaawww your just being helpful :-D I will go check, and bet I find things that should have been chucked out months ago !!!!

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;7375030

aaawww your just being helpful :-D I will go check, and bet I find … aaawww your just being helpful :-D I will go check, and bet I find things that should have been chucked out months ago !!!!

I am trying to be helpful.

That's me too nice for my own good :oops:

Post what you find :-D

DLM;7375055

I am trying to be helpful.That's me too nice for my own good :oops:Post … I am trying to be helpful.That's me too nice for my own good :oops:Post what you find :-D

Op wants a tin of Spam or Baked Beans to go with the syrup

Original Poster Banned

Use this to search for recipes:-

]http//ww…es/

Original Poster Banned

J.Dance;7375089

Op wants a tin of Spam or Baked Beans to go with the syrup

I sure do.

Pm me if you need my address :thumbsup:

Damn, found a body in my cupboard! thought I disposed of that last New Years Eve :w00t:

DLM;7375099

Use this to search for recipes:-]http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/

Thanks rep for the site link

livingthelife07;7375128

Damn, found a body in my cupboard! thought I disposed of that last New … Damn, found a body in my cupboard! thought I disposed of that last New Years Eve :w00t:

Ooooo I bet that smells

Just checked my fridge and found a packet of bacon going out of date today so just had to have bacon rolls with tomato ketchup....god, I'm stuffed!!

Thanks DLM for making me check my cupboard and fridge. We buy so much over the xmas period and end up throwing some of it out!

DLM;7375055

I am trying to be helpful.That's me too nice for my own good :oops:Post … I am trying to be helpful.That's me too nice for my own good :oops:Post what you find :-D

Well just checked, and thankfully the caviar still has a few weeks left but found a tin of baked beans that are out of date. As we are in a recession hubby will be having beans and toast tomorrow - I wont :-D

Banned

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ..............................

Banned

I like toast

just checked mine got 3 jellys to make up before year ends lol

Emzy81;7375157

Ooooo I bet that smells

Febreze is good for covering up old carcass smells i hear

livingthelife07;7375128

Damn, found a body in my cupboard! thought I disposed of that last New … Damn, found a body in my cupboard! thought I disposed of that last New Years Eve :w00t:

Send it to yourself by royal mail special delivery... youll never see it again!

quoted backwards but never mind.

Original Poster Banned

louloublue;7377936

just checked mine got 3 jellys to make up before year ends lol

Congratulations on your post count and get them jellies made :-D

Original Poster Banned

the porter;7378419

Dlm I'm sure we could put that syrup to better use , u can be kym … Dlm I'm sure we could put that syrup to better use , u can be kym basinger and I'm big Mick I found some out of date butter beans I'll bring them too

the porter;7383057

Dlm I found some prunes too yippee

It's ok, I have got some pancakes now.

Hope you have a great new year x x

DLM;7374984

This is a money saving site :thinking:I am determined to not throw that … This is a money saving site :thinking:I am determined to not throw that syrup in the bin.It cost me 77p, I will eat it with a spoon if I have to :-D

Who do you think you are? Julius?

youtube.com/wat…Yyo

Original Poster Banned

Met-Cast;7384961

Who do you think you are? … Who do you think you are? Julius?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If2wUMWDYyo

Yes :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions