Check your emails.

Found 24th Jul
Sometimes people send you emails with links to get free stuff, it stuff for cheap. If you don't see the emails you won't get it (unless they give it to you anyway without you needing to do anything!)

So don't forget to check your emails!

Check your spam folder too just incase!

Hope this helps someone out!!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Be cautious of what links you click in emails, especially the ones where it says you’re getting something for free or if it looks too good to be true as it usually is. Don’t give away any personal information or download any files. If something is asking you to log in due to so called “security concerns” etc close the email and navigate to the official website through your preferred search engine to be on the safe side. Always check the senders email address to make sure it’s legitimate. The majority of emails are spam or phishing scams, people maliciously trying to obtain your details for financial gain.
Another thing I would recommend to people is to check their wallets or purses the other day I found a tenner in mine that I had forgot about.....
Is this a joke?
Also, don't forget to answer your phone when it rings, it could be important!
21 Comments
Very wise words Mr Albert
Is this a joke?
Okay.......
Moved to misc, thanks
Another thing I would recommend to people is to check their wallets or purses the other day I found a tenner in mine that I had forgot about.....
It gets really exciting on here occasionally.
Be cautious of what links you click in emails, especially the ones where it says you’re getting something for free or if it looks too good to be true as it usually is. Don’t give away any personal information or download any files. If something is asking you to log in due to so called “security concerns” etc close the email and navigate to the official website through your preferred search engine to be on the safe side. Always check the senders email address to make sure it’s legitimate. The majority of emails are spam or phishing scams, people maliciously trying to obtain your details for financial gain.
DaveKp28 m ago

Be cautious of what links you click in emails, especially the ones where …Be cautious of what links you click in emails, especially the ones where it says you’re getting something for free or if it looks too good to be true as it usually is. Don’t give away any personal information or download any files. If something is asking you to log in due to so called “security concerns” etc close the email and navigate to the official website through your preferred search engine to be on the safe side. Always check the senders email address to make sure it’s legitimate. The majority of emails are spam or phishing scams, people maliciously trying to obtain your details for financial gain.

Wise words DaveKp. Normally they'll have a code which you can redeem in their website (use your bookmark)
Syzable35 m ago

Moved to misc, thanks

Spoilsport. Can you move all the similar ones out of deals as well?
Also, don't forget to answer your phone when it rings, it could be important!
MrAlbert2 m ago

Wise words DaveKp. Normally they'll have a code which you can redeem in …Wise words DaveKp. Normally they'll have a code which you can redeem in their website (use your bookmark)

showing my age but this is like top tips in viz

my tip
when you arrive at your destination park your car and get out
Oh my , the list of jobs just keeps growing, check my emails , answer the phone if it rings , next you'll be telling me I'm supposed to answer the door bell if it rings . Not sure I have time for all these extra jobs
tinkerbellian5 m ago

Oh my , the list of jobs just keeps growing, check my emails , answer the …Oh my , the list of jobs just keeps growing, check my emails , answer the phone if it rings , next you'll be telling me I'm supposed to answer the door bell if it rings . Not sure I have time for all these extra jobs

If you don't want your fragile items just thrown over the back gate or collected with your rubbish you best do.
tinkerbellian24th Jul

Oh my , the list of jobs just keeps growing, check my emails , answer the …Oh my , the list of jobs just keeps growing, check my emails , answer the phone if it rings , next you'll be telling me I'm supposed to answer the door bell if it rings . Not sure I have time for all these extra jobs

I consider my evening a success if I remember to breathe all the way until morning, as some days waking-up is so exhausting.

Infractionboi24th Jul

showing my age but this is like top tips in viz my tip when you arrive at …showing my age but this is like top tips in viz my tip when you arrive at your destination park your car and get out

34479963-q93Ff.jpg
Many more available:

[ viz.co.uk/cat…ps/ ]
Thanks OP.

Looked in my spam. Seems a Nigerian Prince has $100 million but is having trouble transfering to his account. But as Great Britain has a good banking relationship with Nigeria I may be able to help him out. If I help him out he will reward me with $1 million.

Once again thanks OP you have made my day.
Also while checking your emails please check your toilets you might of done a and you forgot to flush
Don't forget to check next to your letterbox. You might have received a letter.
Funny enough , found an email from a company in my junk mail asking to test their new product. They were willing to cover the cost of purchase from Amazon.
I know they are being blunt but they just require a positive review in return you get to keep the product. Have done it for 8-10 products till now. Was very skeptical to begin with
miikeyblue23 h, 54 m ago

Also, don't forget to answer your phone when it rings, it could be …Also, don't forget to answer your phone when it rings, it could be important!

Actually not as odd as you intended, I ignored a call this morning before checking the number, it turned out it was the payroll company i get paid via (i'm classed as self employed) I pay £6 a week insurance that gives me cover for income if I get injured at work and legal cover in case my work leads to me needing legal help (both a real possibility working on doors) apparently I can offset this against my tax along with fuel, food and lots of other stuff totalling several hundred a year if not more. So looks like I can avoid a lot of tax payments via legit means.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants