Check your Groupon account!

Found 21st Oct 2014
Did anybody else get an email today saying they haven't used their Groupon Voucher?

hotukdeals.com/dea…e=8

I used mine in TK maxx when I received it. However, I got an email today saying I have until the end of November to use my voucher. I telephoned Groupon and they said it has not been used?????? I told them I used it and they said, 'no, it's still valid'..
Maybe there are other accounts out there that have it as ''not used''''
Grooty
Community Updates
63 Comments
I got a reminder e-mail today too......

...although I haven't actually used mine yet.
Original Poster
Transformers

I got a reminder e-mail today too.........although I haven't actually … I got a reminder e-mail today too.........although I haven't actually used mine yet.

oO off to the store tomorrow, last time it was a toss up between the Puma or Adidas trainers, got the Puma,,,,,, Now I will get both for £12! lol
Edited by: "grooty" 21st Oct 2014
Editor
Groupon......oO TK Maxx.......oO surely I must have voted cold (_;)
I had the same email!
Original Poster
BuzzDuraband

Groupon......oO TK Maxx.......oO surely I must have voted cold (_;)

£40 for £12 ..... hot! lol

Only got it because I was buying new trainers anyway, wouldn't have bothered otherwise......
Original Poster
sbarratt27

I had the same email!

Have you already used it?
I got same email n used mine also! worth a try tomorrow!
Yes I have a couple of weeks back so going to try and use it again tomorrow surely it'll work if it's saying still valid won't it
Original Poster
sbarratt27

Yes I have a couple of weeks back so going to try and use it again … Yes I have a couple of weeks back so going to try and use it again tomorrow surely it'll work if it's saying still valid won't it

Not sure, worth a go...... I did telephone them and they said to print it out and take it......
grooty

Not sure, worth a go...... I did telephone them and they said to print it … Not sure, worth a go...... I did telephone them and they said to print it out and take it......

brilliant! will post back how I get on
I had the email too. When I checked on the TK website it said the value was £0 though.
I got the same email. Maybe it's worth a try I've been going through my account expecting it to say expired and it's not
jezjones

I had the email too. When I checked on the TK website it said the value … I had the email too. When I checked on the TK website it said the value was £0 though.

What did you check on for it to say £0
Original Poster
Here is the link, if you check, you can see if you have redeemed it....
groupon.co.uk/use…ble
Original Poster
jackson23

What did you check on for it to say £0

groupon.co.uk/use…ble
I don't think you can use it online so maybe that's why it's coming up as £0 on their website
Original Poster
sbarratt27

I don't think you can use it online so maybe that's why it's coming up as … I don't think you can use it online so maybe that's why it's coming up as £0 on their website

Let me know how you get on today, fingers crossed
On my groupon app in my acc still says available
I also got the email!
Banned
I got the email but turned down at store very embarrassing
Original Poster
bazzamone

Oh dear, sorry to hear that.... thought it might be too good to be true..... I will phone them again later.
Banned
grooty

Oh dear, sorry to hear that.... thought it might be too good to be … Oh dear, sorry to hear that.... thought it might be too good to be true..... I will phone them again later.

Oh I forgot to put joke afterwards

Good luck with your theft though (_;)
Original Poster
bazzamone

Oh I forgot to put joke afterwards :DGood luck with your theft though (_;)

I telephoned Groupon and told them I had spent it, they said no. I asked them if I should use it again, ,,,,,they said I haven't used it once yet,,,,,, I hardly call that theft when they told me to use it.
Banned
grooty

I telephoned Groupon and told them I had spent it, they said no. I asked … I telephoned Groupon and told them I had spent it, they said no. I asked them if I should use it again, ,,,,,they said I haven't used it once yet,,,,,, I hardly call that theft when they told me to use it.

Theft from TK max you are going to knowingly try and spend it again knowing you have already spent it.

Smells like theft, sounds like theft, looks like theft

Edited by: "bazzamone" 22nd Oct 2014
Original Poster
bazzamone

Theft from TK max you are going to knowingly try and spend it again … Theft from TK max you are going to knowingly try and spend it again knowing you have already spent it. Spells like theft, sounds like theft, looks like theft

Groupon pay it not TKmaxx .......... Also I used my credit card to pay for my items at the time and didn't check if they took it off, been looking and can't find the transaction in the hundreds i have.....
Banned
grooty

Groupon pay it not TKmaxx .......... Also I used my credit card to pay … Groupon pay it not TKmaxx .......... Also I used my credit card to pay for my items at the time and didn't check if they took it off, been looking and can't find the transaction in the hundreds i have.....

So TK max dont lose out in anyway from your theft just Groupon do?
Original Poster
bazzamone

So TK max dont lose out in anyway from your theft just Groupon do?

They know and told me to use it..... are you keeping up?
Banned
grooty

They know and told me to use it..... are you keeping up?

Yeah I'm keeping up I was just asking if anyone loses out by your theft?
Original Poster
bazzamone

Yeah I'm keeping up I was just asking if anyone loses out by your theft?

It's not theft if they said to use it........
Banned
grooty

It's not theft if they said to use it........

Surely its theft if you know you have already used it, they just cant see you have so are saying its still available to use.
Original Poster
Nope, they said use it with their blessing
Banned
grooty

Nope, they said use it with their blessing

Yeah because they don't know you have used it, even if you've told them that's just an employee that doesn't really care. I not saying its a bad thing I mean if you don't mind theft then your quids in.
Original Poster
bazzamone

I haven't used it ,,,, seems you tried without permission and you don't mind theft.
has anyone tried to use the voucher in store again?
Original Poster
londonthing98

has anyone tried to use the voucher in store again?

Not yet.......
Banned
grooty

I haven't used it ,,,, seems you tried without permission and you don't … I haven't used it ,,,, seems you tried without permission and you don't mind theft.

What? I never even went for the deal, TK Maxx such a grubby shop
Original Poster
bazzamone

What? I never even went for the deal, TK Maxx such a grubby shop

bazzamone1 hour, 29 minutes ago
Banned
where did my post go
Banned
grooty

bazzamone1 hour, 29 minutes agoI got the email but turned down at store … bazzamone1 hour, 29 minutes agoI got the email but turned down at store very embarrassing

Then

grooty

Oh dear, sorry to hear that.... thought it might be too good to be … Oh dear, sorry to hear that.... thought it might be too good to be true..... I will phone them again later.

Then

bazzamone

Oh I forgot to put joke afterwards :DGood luck with your theft though (_;)

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants