Check your Nectar account online/on app - more great free points offers

There are always lots of brilliant offers for me, it's really got as good as Tesco Clubcard now and in many ways better. For instance, I have just had another 350 bonus points for booking any Virgin Train train. I get one of these seemingly every month. Also get Virgin East Coast ones just as much.

Also I had loads of free points just for using Virgin trains with them for a year - just had to click add to card.

It's worth scrolling right down and checking carefully. Always note down the date you did an offer and how many points are due. Then, if after 28 days the points are not on your account, go on Nectar Live Chat to get them. I also ask for compensatory points for inconvenience suffered.

I have activated one for an ebay offer. You must activate by today (31st) and on 2 September you must log into account again to find out what the offer is.

3 Comments

what are nectar points I ger told I should collect them as buy alot online?

Half the time they don't even add the bonus points so I have to go through live chat which is annoying.

lindus

what are nectar points I ger told I should collect them as buy alot … what are nectar points I ger told I should collect them as buy alot online?

It's a loyalty card you can pick one up free in sainsburys and register online to receive points whenever you shop at various retailers instore and online including sainsburys, argos, ebay etc
You also get bonuses from time to time through the app or website

Edited by: "killerboy32" 1st Sep 2016

cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Santander - Compensation1520
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261378
    3. word association Game74044573
    4. Giffgaff New goodybags22

See more discussions