Check your Topcashback 'missing claims' section

Found 22nd MarEdited by:"pinkchick1987"
I'm not sure if this is the right section for this, but I stumbled across the 'missing claims' section of my Topcashback account, and realised I had £74 worth of missing cashback claims waiting for me to 'accept' and move into my payable section. These were claims that I don't recall receiving emails about and I certainly didn't realise I needed to 'accept' them in order to get them. I had claims from 2 years ago!
Perhaps everyone else knows about this and I've been dim this whole time, but thought it was worth posting...
Community Updates
Misc
17 Comments
Sounds good but where exactly is this within your account?
Click 'Account', then 'Customer Care' and then 'Existing Claims' under the missing claims section.
JPS40 m ago

Sounds good but where exactly is this within your account?

Sorry I thought I'd added a link to this, mine is here topcashback.co.uk/acc…ils
it is worth checking this section periodically as i too don't always get emails about missing cashback, however i'm all caught up
How do you claim it?
jpoolfitz58 s ago

How do you claim it?

Click into the claims that say 'waiting for member action' and then on the ones with outstanding balance, halfway down the page it will say the amount they're offering (if they are) and it will say 'accept offer'
pinkchick19872 h, 44 m ago

Click into the claims that say 'waiting for member action' and then on the …Click into the claims that say 'waiting for member action' and then on the ones with outstanding balance, halfway down the page it will say the amount they're offering (if they are) and it will say 'accept offer'

Mine don't. They say:

£(amount) has been payed requested on (date and time), for this claim.

If you are happy this is the full amount you were expecting, please feel free to close this claim.
MSK.8 m ago

Mine don't. They say:£(amount) has been payed requested on (date and …Mine don't. They say:£(amount) has been payed requested on (date and time), for this claim.If you are happy this is the full amount you were expecting, please feel free to close this claim.

Some are different. I had some saying that, but others saying I had to accept the offer, perhaps because they were lower than they should have been?
deleted5795922nd Mar

Wow just had about 15 claims over 50 squid thx OP, stopped using tcb ages …Wow just had about 15 claims over 50 squid thx OP, stopped using tcb ages ago so rarely login let alone check this

Fab! Glad I could help
Thanks OP had a total of £0.21 but every little helps
cliosport651 m ago

Thanks OP had a total of £0.21 but every little helps

Don't spend it all at once!
pinkchick19873 m ago

Don't spend it all at once!

I will try not too
Thanks I have a Tesco insurance one for £40 but don’t understand what
33493831-VTOBt.jpg
I’m supposed to do!
kerrvin12346 m ago

Thanks I have a Tesco insurance one for £40 but don’t understand wh …Thanks I have a Tesco insurance one for £40 but don’t understand what[Image] I’m supposed to do!

Looks like that one has been automatically added to your account, check your payable credit
MSK.4 h, 14 m ago

Mine don't. They say:£(amount) has been payed requested on (date and …Mine don't. They say:£(amount) has been payed requested on (date and time), for this claim.If you are happy this is the full amount you were expecting, please feel free to close this claim.

Mine don't. Mine all say 'we can't be verified as the last referrer', as usual. Which is bullcrap because I do every transaction in a clean browser. I think they pocket a percentage of the cashback they receive from retailers and quote that bull to you because they know there's no way you can prove otherwise.
deeky4 m ago

Mine don't. Mine all say 'we can't be verified as the last referrer', as …Mine don't. Mine all say 'we can't be verified as the last referrer', as usual. Which is bullcrap because I do every transaction in a clean browser. I think they pocket a percentage of the cashback they receive from retailers and quote that bull to you because they know there's no way you can prove otherwise.

I agree. There’s literally nothing you can do, and it does seem like a percentage of cash back claims come back with that statement. Just enough for them to make money but not enough to make you suspicious...
deeky16 m ago

Mine don't. Mine all say 'we can't be verified as the last referrer', as …Mine don't. Mine all say 'we can't be verified as the last referrer', as usual. Which is bullcrap because I do every transaction in a clean browser. I think they pocket a percentage of the cashback they receive from retailers and quote that bull to you because they know there's no way you can prove otherwise.

Edited by: "MSK." 22nd Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants