Check your william hill account for freeee money!

following cyber attacks at william hill they are giving back!
I had £25 cash in there which i just withdrew no problem.
check your accounts!

20 Comments

Sorry nothing in my account!

Supermod

Moved to Misc as info/heads up. Thanks

£5 free bet in my account.
Thanks for posting.

OP free bets can't be collected.

Still got the same amount I had in there. .. Zilch

Worth a try.. Still zero in my account

Wonder how they decided who got how much in a free bet......£5 for me

Original Poster

mine wasnt a free bet it was "cash in the account" so could be withdrawn

Banned

warrensingleton

mine wasnt a free bet it was "cash in the account" so could be withdrawn

So basically money you'd forgotten about...

Banned

joetootell

So basically money you'd forgotten about...

Yeah. Not in a million years would it have been instant cash.

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Yeah. Not in a million years would it have been instant cash.

​click on the image.... £25 free cash waiting and its been paid into my bank! You guys work for william hill?

warrensingleton

​click on the image.... £25 free cash waiting and its been paid into my ba … ​click on the image.... £25 free cash waiting and its been paid into my bank! You guys work for william hill?

Obviously Mr Hill has made a mistake or you've forgot a bet you placed & has won (see your "My Account" & then "View details of your bets & transactions" )
I have 2 accounts with them & I was skint for around 2 weeks.I went to log-in to my main account,but I clicked on the wrong drop down name & it took me to my other account & I had just under £190 in my account.I had won a 3-ball golf bet & thought it was a loser :-)
I also remember sticking a jacket on i had not had on for about 4-5 months & it had £70 in it :-)

Happy days when this happens,but as I get older it will happen more often :-(

Banned

WheresMeNuts

Obviously Mr Hill has made a mistake or you've forgot a bet you placed & … Obviously Mr Hill has made a mistake or you've forgot a bet you placed & has won (see your "My Account" & then "View details of your bets & transactions" )I have 2 accounts with them & I was skint for around 2 weeks.I went to log-in to my main account,but I clicked on the wrong drop down name & it took me to my other account & I had just under £190 in my account.I had won a 3-ball golf bet & thought it was a loser :-)I also remember sticking a jacket on i had not had on for about 4-5 months & it had £70 in it :-)Happy days when this happens,but as I get older it will happen more often :-(

Should you really be betting if you're skint?

Banned

warrensingleton

​click on the image.... £25 free cash waiting and its been paid into my ba … ​click on the image.... £25 free cash waiting and its been paid into my bank! You guys work for william hill?

Don't need to. Not in a million years did they pay you cash.

MrScotchBonnet

Should you really be betting if you're skint?

Most people that gamble become skint from time to time

Banned

WheresMeNuts

Most people that gamble become skint from time to time

They shouldn't gamble either then!

MrScotchBonnet

They shouldn't gamble either then!

You live a very sheltered life Bonnet oO

Banned

WheresMeNuts

You live a very sheltered life Bonnet oO

Nah mate not at all. I have bet thousands in my younger years on horses and still have a small bet these days but I was never ever in a position where I would dream of betting if that money being lost could potentially leave me skint unless it won. I know a few people like that though and they're pretty much a bookies dream.

I know all to well how people bet what they cannot afford just like yourself, if you call that sheltered then fair enough.

MrScotchBonnet

Nah mate not at all. I have bet thousands in my younger years on horses … Nah mate not at all. I have bet thousands in my younger years on horses and still have a small bet these days but I was never ever in a position where I would dream of betting if that money being lost could potentially leave me skint unless it won. I know a few people like that though and they're pretty much a bookies dream. I know all to well how people bet what they cannot afford just like yourself, if you call that sheltered then fair enough.

That puts you in the minority of gamblers & good on you if you can do that.
BTW: I only bet what I can afford to lose in most cases, but have chased in the past.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bathroom suites45
    2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware48
    3. Dreams bed sale.32
    4. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues35

See more discussions