Check your works benefits scheme!

Posted 1st Apr
Hi all!

Just wanted to remind you to check if you receive any benefits or discounts from your employer.

I wanted to buy a TV from Currys that's currently on sale for £399 (supposedly was £799, but usually sold for £679). My other half reminded me to check if I could get any discount through work, and sure enough, I could! I bought £400 of instant vouchers, for £368 - an 8% saving!

So, if you are making a big purchase, remember to check if you receive any benefits or discounts from your employer!
Community Updates
2 Comments
We have the perksatwork.com portal. I usually buy Sainsburys gift card refills as there is a 5% cashback and we usually shop there. Got the Samsung tablet last week through the same portal.

There are other options available to companies as well.
bozo00701/04/2020 12:50

We have the perksatwork.com portal. I usually buy Sainsburys gift card …We have the perksatwork.com portal. I usually buy Sainsburys gift card refills as there is a 5% cashback and we usually shop there. Got the Samsung tablet last week through the same portal. There are other options available to companies as well.

I'm late to the discussion, but I just signed up to P@W and was wondering how the food shopping vouchers work. Do you give the code to the cashier and that should work fine?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions