Checkout error PayPal help

Found 27th Aug 2017
2775259.jpganyone able to help? I've been trying to buy an item and check out using PayPal (which I've done before from this retailer) but since last night and still this morning, i can't check out. It goes through the whole process then as soon as I get to the final payment screen which is "pay now" on PayPal I click that and then the above is displayed.
Is this an issue with the retailer, or Paypal?Would I be able to check out successfully using my debit or credit card?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Were you trying to pay via an app on a Tablet? Try paying on a laptop or computer.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 27th Aug 2017
If you can pay by card, I'd do that. Could possibly be an issue with Paypal. I regularly have issues paying with Paypal on Argos. Sometimes it will work, sometimes it wont. End up with holds on the payment instead (which do drop off after a week). So with that in mind, it may be an issue with how Paypal is set up on the site.
try a different browser
Original Poster
Predikuesi2 h, 33 m ago

Were you trying to pay via an app on a Tablet? Try paying on a laptop or …Were you trying to pay via an app on a Tablet? Try paying on a laptop or computer.

chocci31 m ago

try a different browser

I used chrome on my laptop and chrome and chrome on my mobile
Both has same issue
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants