Groups
    EXPIRED

Checkoutsmart balance

Is there a limit to how much you can collect before you request payment

2 Comments

I don't believe so but it's best with these sorts of things to get the money as often as you can, the last thing you want is to have say £100 available and the company go bust. At least if you withdraw whenever you can you'll likely be only out of pocket by about £5 if anything should go wrong.

Additionally, if the money is in your bank account, there is less that can go wrong ie lose your phone and someone then withdraws your balance for themselves.

Original Poster

Astec123

I don't believe so but it's best with these sorts of things to get the … I don't believe so but it's best with these sorts of things to get the money as often as you can, the last thing you want is to have say £100 available and the company go bust. At least if you withdraw whenever you can you'll likely be only out of pocket by about £5 if anything should go wrong.Additionally, if the money is in your bank account, there is less that can go wrong ie lose your phone and someone then withdraws your balance for themselves.

thanks for response think I will withdraw my £43 tonight
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767217
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      4. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35

See more discussions