checkoutsmart- locked out

Anyone else having issues with being locked out? Even the new password I've had emailed to me won't work. Or is it just me?

17 Comments

I'm on android and getting user not logged in,can't see any offers and get error message if I try to sign out..... oO

Still not done the update on my phone from last week
it is gitchy but does still work
no doubt they will roll out a 'fix' soon enough
Edited by: "Wongy110" 17th Feb

Works totally fine, I've updated it last night and had a password reset too and logged in without a problem.

I have an iPhone. I noticed this morning I was logged out but I managed to log back in easily.

Apologies for not being more help!

Several people on their Facebook page saying the same but COS haven't replied to them

I updated on iphone and its ok for now! Lol

I kept getting user not logged in error message but I was already logged in and unable to log out. Uninstalled the app and reinstalled it - able to log in okay and functioning normally now - 2 different Samsung phones S4 and S6

NotALot

I kept getting user not logged in error message but I was already logged … I kept getting user not logged in error message but I was already logged in and unable to log out. Uninstalled the app and reinstalled it - able to log in okay and functioning normally now - 2 different Samsung phones S4 and S6

I got the same last night, not logged in error, uninstalled and reinstalled and got it in ok after that

Hi, we're aware that some users over the last 24 hours are seeing a message "user not logged in" which crashes the app when the user attempts to log out. We're developing a fix for this but in the meantime, please delete the app and reinstall as this is fixing the issue for most users. If it doesn't for you then please let us know.

Just uninstalled and reinstalled and now working ok,thank you everyone

Original Poster

Whoah, after many attempts, just managed it! I've got a new layout on the app.
Edited by: "juggler1" 17th Feb

juggler1

Whoah, after many attempts, just managed it! I've got a new layout on the … Whoah, after many attempts, just managed it! I've got a new layout on the app.

It's horrible X)

For Android (Google Play), we just released a new version of the app (1.6.6) this afternoon, which should fix the issue. Please delete the app completely (rather than just update) and install this new version.

For iOS (Apple App Store), a new version was submitted this afternoon too and we're waiting on Apple to release this. As soon as this happens, we'll confirm.

Original Poster

deb8z

It's horrible X)

I agree. There is more info, right next to each item, which is kind of good, but it's taking an age to scroll through now, and it's kinda... Too white

juggler1

I agree. There is more info, right next to each item, which is kind of … I agree. There is more info, right next to each item, which is kind of good, but it's taking an age to scroll through now, and it's kinda... Too white

It's the in thing isn't it all these web pages etc that are all White,that's fine when you're young,not great for older eyes X)

deb8z

It's the in thing isn't it all these web pages etc that are all … It's the in thing isn't it all these web pages etc that are all White,that's fine when you're young,not great for older eyes :|X)

Tru dat including certain shopping websites

OK - after a delete and reinstall this PM all working fine :-)

I actually like the new design - a) you can filter on store now.....and b) I don't have to turn my receipts upside down to take a picture the right way.....I have a Nexus 5X and the app was using an older version of the Camera API....this update now includes the newer API....

Edited by: "BigMatt" 17th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)66
    2. American Road Trip11
    3. Iptv810
    4. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33

See more discussions