Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Checkoutsmart members

Posted 29th Nov
Lots of black friday coupons added today , everyones seem to be different but i got
Kellogs nut and oat bars free
Kellogs cereal bars free
Soreen seeds and more loaf free
Alpro caffe coffee free
Kingsmill 800gm loaf 50p and lots more , so if your off shopping dont miss out
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
Finished uploading all freebies receipts an hour ago, couple that with GreenJ, Shopmium and Clicksnap and you get couple of bags heavily discounted/free groceries. Love the apps
Not many freebies recent with CoS.
Thinking of cashing and closing the account.
senukas29/11/2019 16:03

Finished uploading all freebies receipts an hour ago, couple that with …Finished uploading all freebies receipts an hour ago, couple that with GreenJ, Shopmium and Clicksnap and you get couple of bags heavily discounted/free groceries. Love the apps

Great , i did my shop yesterday so missed out on a couple but hey might get lucky if they put them on for another day. Ive never heard of Shopmium is that another coupon app ?
rimalpatel00729/11/2019 16:14

Not many freebies recent with CoS.Thinking of cashing and closing the …Not many freebies recent with CoS.Thinking of cashing and closing the account.

I have only been using them since july and have been made up with it so far. Im happy getting money back off my shopping and trying stuff i wouldnt otherwise buy
You can get Kellogg's cereal for 50p after cashback from Asda. Currently on offer for £2
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions