cheddar gorge and caves - any discount?

Found 9th Jul 2016
Hi! Looking at visiting the gorge. Does anyone know if there's any way to get discount or any coupons available? I can't find any. Thank you!
Community Updates
AskCheese
5 Comments
You have to pay to visit caves!!!!?? Why should you have to pay to visit natural beauty spots?
Be careful It's a very expensive money sucking pit from the greedy Lord Bath (One of the richest people in the UK).

If you're a National Trust member, you "may" get discount, but I couldn't actually find this on their site.

Most reviews seem to say pretty much the same thing, "Very expensive for what you get."
Original Poster
artnada

Be careful It's a very expensive money sucking pit from the greedy Lord … Be careful It's a very expensive money sucking pit from the greedy Lord Bath (One of the richest people in the UK). If you're a National Trust member, you "may" get discount, but I couldn't actually find this on their site.Most reviews seem to say pretty much the same thing, "Very expensive for what you get."

Thanks so much. Looks like we will be blue to walk without getting the package. Thank you so much for the advice.
Banned
I'd give it a miss if I were you, it's really not that great.
You used to be able to use Tesco Clubcard vouchers - might be worth a check?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions