Groups

cheeapest and best roadside breakdown cover?

anyone have any suggestions what the cheapest and best roadside breakdown cover would be?

what i need:
    unlimited distance recovery within the UK,
    able to take out policy 24hours before possible breakdown (already mobile)
    quick response - 1 hour or so if possible
    covers driver and at least 1 passenger.

thanks in advance for any ideas or suggestions!!!

8 Comments

im sure theres a comparison site that could answer this for you....

if you go on quidco or topcash you'll be able to get cashback, i looked at the aa and there cover had got more than the rac, i think for £79 you get homestart, unlimited miles and you get £20 cashback and i think you can pay monthly, hope this might be of some help

Original Poster

thanks for the helpful replies, I got my bf to log in as me as I was in wales with no internet access
    those people who reply to look on comparison sites, that tells u the cheapest, but has no reference to customer service, or anything else u may miss. that's why I asked him to ask on here for me.
    ended up going with the rac, did it online, got personal cover with homestart, roadside assistance and recovery, for £82.07 with £20 quidco, for anyone else that needs it, and u only have to open it 24hrs before breakdown.

Banned

tatemze

thanks for the helpful replies, I got my bf to log in as me as I was in … thanks for the helpful replies, I got my bf to log in as me as I was in wales with no internet accessthose people who reply to look on comparison sites, that tells u the cheapest, but has no reference to customer service, or anything else u may miss. that's why I asked him to ask on here for me. ended up going with the rac, did it online, got personal cover with homestart, roadside assistance and recovery, for £82.07 with £20 quidco, for anyone else that needs it, and u only have to open it 24hrs before breakdown.

I have the same and used my tesco vouchers.

Personally, I use a barclays additions account. Includes rac cover (which I have used several times close to home and twice in ireland) It also includes mobile phone insurance which covers my iphone 4. Includes travel insurance which I used in Africa

I have since switched my banking to Halifax, but kept the Barclays account open as the service I have received so far has been excellent.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions