Groups

cheeky i know but hey worth a try (zavvi voucher)

just gonna order my nephew dinosaur king set for his bday from zavvi and seeing as people have been kind enough to give their vouchers away that they are not gonna use, i thought i would just ask incase anyone has a spare one they could send my way as i have missed all the offers. Cheeky i know but worth a shot and i did give ALOT of hmv vouchers away when the promo was on so its not that i dont give anything

5 Comments

u can have one of mine pm me

pmed u code

Original Poster

edjaned;7361186

pmed u code

thank u so much just ordered rep left x
    just hope it comes before his bday as i ordered a Alien Force Wireless Nunchuk on 16th of oct from zavvi as one of his crimbo presents and it still hasnt arrived

bellows;7361228

thank u so much just ordered rep left xjust hope it comes before his bday … thank u so much just ordered rep left xjust hope it comes before his bday as i ordered a Alien Force Wireless Nunchuk on 16th of oct from zavvi as one of his crimbo presents and it still hasnt arrived

16th oct???
    the only thing i want from zavvi is a cd from my mum,she wants frankie goes to hollywood lol
    but i thinks its cheaper elsewhere so may not end up using the 2nd code i have x

Original Poster

edjaned;7361254

16th oct???the only thing i want from zavvi is a cd from my mum,she wants … 16th oct???the only thing i want from zavvi is a cd from my mum,she wants frankie goes to hollywood lolbut i thinks its cheaper elsewhere so may not end up using the 2nd code i have x

yep they keep emailing me saying sorry waiting on our supplier etc luckily i brought him loads anyways hopefully it will arrive before easter and he can have that then :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions