Groups

Cheep Calls to Delhi / India

Can someone recommend the cheapest way to call India (Delhi) from a landline and also from a mobile to using my free minutes.

8 Comments

telediscount.co.uk/ can do it for 10p a minute to a landline, or 7p a minute to a mobile. For lower than that, it might be an idea to search for local VOIP-to-phone services.

Banned

I'd use a budgie for really cheep calls.

DanJackson;3497063

I'd use a budgie for really cheep calls.

3rd time today I've laughed when I shouldnt have......... lets hope its just a phase. :roll:

Poketalk ]poketalk.com give you ten minutes of free international calls - after the 10 mins are up, you can redial and continue with you call If other are charging you 10p a minute it could save you quite a bit.
    More about the service in this article at computer shopper
    [URL="computershopper.co.uk/new…tml?"]computershopper.co.uk/new…tml?[/URL].

crd67;3497978

Poketalk ]www.poketalk.com give you ten minutes of free international … Poketalk ]www.poketalk.com give you ten minutes of free international calls - after the 10 mins are up, you can redial and continue with you call If other are charging you 10p a minute it could save you quite a bit. More about the service in this article at computer shopper [URL="www.computershopper.co.uk/news/234945/call-from-your-landline-for-free.html?"]www.computershopper.co.uk/news/234945/call-from-your-landline-for-free.html?[/URL].

It does not work for India I am afraid.

try giving Dell a call, they normally put me straight through to there.

bacon64;3500881

It does not work for India I am afraid.

Apologies I should have checked.

I was wondering is anyone know a free local number to ring pakistan from a 02 contract i.e 078 or 020
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Baby seat hiring car abroad44
      2. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?46
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue67
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?77

See more discussions