I am feeling a bit down today x x

23 Comments

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;4464406

awww hun :friends: hope you feel better soon xxx

I think I might get a bath and try and chill :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;4464435

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/345360/gentlemen-s-hand-massager-your-buzzbuy that for ur bf dlm

He doesn't need it, he's got me!

haha but look how big it is!

hey me too!

just been to a chocolate warehouse - oh my golly dlm - it would cheer you up

i have come away with loads - really cheap and loads to choose from

got a big sign outside my unit 'free chocolate tasting' - trying to bring in buyers:thumbsup:

go find one in your area - you will love it

Original Poster Banned

holly100;4464501

just been to a chocolate warehouse - oh my golly dlm - it would cheer you … just been to a chocolate warehouse - oh my golly dlm - it would cheer you up i have come away with loads - really cheap and loads to choose fromgot a big sign outside my unit 'free chocolate tasting' - trying to bring in buyers:thumbsup:go find one in your area - you will love it

Sounds good x x

sending a hug, watch a girly movie with some ice cream and choc that should cheer you up works for me x x x

Original Poster Banned

ilovepink;4464518

sending a hug, watch a girly movie with some ice cream and choc that … sending a hug, watch a girly movie with some ice cream and choc that should cheer you up works for me x x x

Thanks sweetie, my gorgeous boyfriend has just texted me.

I feel better now x x

Supermod

DLM;4464547

Thanks sweetie, my gorgeous boyfriend has just texted me.I feel better … Thanks sweetie, my gorgeous boyfriend has just texted me.I feel better now x x

:gift:

or karioake (sp?)

my fave after a tipple, oh my god i think ive just decided what to do for my birthday..................

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986;4464564

:gift:

Thanks magic x x

My son put bluetack up his nose the other day LOL, no am not suggesting you do it!! He is 3!

You've reached 9000 not out!! ;-)

imagine a short two year old mopping the carpets..... no need to imagine it here in my house :roll:

cheer up hun..... im off to pick my sn up frm school..he goes to german club on momdays....he doesnt like it... o dear... feel very bad and might pull him out if he didnt enjoy it today....so at least ur not sitting in german club after school (and only 5!!) :giggle:

aww, hugs:friends:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2h6wz6c.jpg

Original Poster Banned

Thank you everyone x x

I have had a bath, egg on toast and now I'm drinking a nice healthy glass of fresh orange.

Got a call mid morning .....

Your daughter ( she's 15 ) has got her tongue mangled in her braces!

Soooo mad rush to school, thinking hospital a&e, popped into dentists on the way got hold of orthodontist's number, told the receptionist and she stood there laughing! Took her in to orthodontists and they fitted new braces within moments. panic over.

Whew.

Hope this made you smile x x x

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;4465644

Got a call mid morning .....Your daughter ( she's 15 ) has got her tongue … Got a call mid morning .....Your daughter ( she's 15 ) has got her tongue mangled in her braces!Soooo mad rush to school, thinking hospital a&e, popped into dentists on the way got hold of orthodontist's number, told the receptionist and she stood there laughing! Took her in to orthodontists and they fitted new braces within moments. panic over. Whew.Hope this made you smile x x x

Thanks x x

Are you cheered up yet babe x

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;4465776

Are you cheered up yet babe x

I'm fine, just looking forward to my man getting home x x

DLM;4465787

I'm fine, just looking forward to my man getting home x x

Yep me too - my man nots yours ha ha.

It will ok when he gives you a big hug x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1010
      2. word association Game72844181
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34208
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138

See more discussions