Cheers & Bottoms Up!

Found 14th Sep 2009
Just poured a vodka and apple juice here. It would be so rude to start drinking without saying cheers to everyone here.

Anyone else drinking?

48 Comments

on a school night..... are you mad?

drinking coffee

Stella time here, enjoy your vodka(s) :thumbsup:

Original Poster

woodrowwyatt;6291924

on a school night..... are you mad?

Yes and i have the doctors note to prove it! :-D

btw, I'm a teacher not a pupil - so maybe I will (or is that need to!) join you!

Enjoying an ice cold Budweiser

Water here ........................ Enjoy your drink :thumbsup:

Original Poster

What no pervey sarcastic comments about the "Bottoms up" reference?

cheers with my pepsi max !!!

*accidently drops cigarette in your alcoholic drink, room full of flames*

Oops

Staroffurby;6291953

What no pervey sarcastic comments about the "Bottoms up" reference?

Bums to the wall ;-) :thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6291977

Impressed with the apple juice, pleased to see you're working towards … Impressed with the apple juice, pleased to see you're working towards your 5-a-day:thumbsup:

of course got to be healthy. Not sure what i did with that banana early actually counts :oops:

* makes pervy remark about the bottoms up reference * :w00t:;-)

Wayne your site is lagging awfully.

Ice cold water :-D

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6292003

hey hey, this sounds interesting, tell me more seymour:-D

Well i took a banana then peeled it slowly, i then slowly undressed. Then i heard a wolf whistle and outside my window was some woman shouting "Oh which one is the banana?" i then dropped the skin on the floor by accident, slipped on it trying to make an embarrassed getaway. Only for the banana to land splat in my belly button!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6292445

Oh that's boring!!!!!! I have a much more interesting tale to tell about … Oh that's boring!!!!!! I have a much more interesting tale to tell about bananas, but if that's what I had to wait for from you, you can just whistle a little longer for my story,lol

i have much more exciting stuff too like what i got up to with the goat :oops: but that didn't happen earlier today or have anything to do with my 5-a-day!

hi everyone !!

Staroffurby;6292486

i have much more exciting stuff too like what i got up to with the goat … i have much more exciting stuff too like what i got up to with the goat :oops: but that didn't happen earlier today or have anything to do with my 5-a-day!

I told you.....

STOP callin me a goat ;-)

Original Poster

aah96;6292490

hi everyone !!

Hello hun!

ClarityofMind;6292491

I told you.....STOP callin me a goat ;-)

Sorry :oops: its just i was brought up on a farm, and well ........ oh i just miss Daisy! :oops: Those horns and those udders :oops:

Staroffurby;6292541

Hello hun!Sorry :oops: its just i was brought up on a farm, and well … Hello hun!Sorry :oops: its just i was brought up on a farm, and well ........ oh i just miss Daisy! :oops: Those horns and those udders :oops:

how is your spotify lool

Staroffurby;6292541

Hello hun!Sorry :oops: its just i was brought up on a farm, and well … Hello hun!Sorry :oops: its just i was brought up on a farm, and well ........ oh i just miss Daisy! :oops: Those horns and those udders :oops:

lol!!!

There's really nothin I can say to that

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6292578

lol!!!There's really nothin I can say to that

Damn my fetish for horns and udders is out! Hold on you lost for words?

Original Poster

aah96;6292572

how is your spotify lool

Just had a quick play with it, going to play more later waiting for a headache to pass at present.

Get some loud rock playing! :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;6292627

I go for one thing and one thing only, A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Occasionally I … I go for one thing and one thing only, A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Occasionally I strike lucky and bag one:p.

Occasionally? :w00t:;-)

Staroffurby;6292602

Damn my fetish for horns and udders is out! Hold on you lost for words?

Yup. You did it. :w00t:;-)

I've never known anyone outside of Arkansas be that attached to a farm animal :-D:whistling:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6292697

Yup. You did it. :w00t:;-)I've never known anyone outside of Arkansas be … Yup. You did it. :w00t:;-)I've never known anyone outside of Arkansas be that attached to a farm animal :-D:whistling:

well you got get what you can, plus they dont say no!

Staroffurby;6292712

well you got get what you can, plus they dont say no!

That doesnt mean its consensual ;-)

They have to be able to say YES lol

starsparkle2311;6292717

Well, you know, when I actually drag my bottom away from the computer … Well, you know, when I actually drag my bottom away from the computer chair and venture outside, I usually find one who is willing and able,hur hur.Only downside is, when they want to 'see you again', lol, stuff that, that's when I saddle my ass back on the computer chair again,lol:pReality is good, but not too much, hehe

awww I like the whole real intimacy thing xxx

too much I guess :oops:;-)

hi everyone

aah96;6292788

hi everyone

hello lil poppet x x x:-D

ClarityofMind;6292798

hello lil poppet x x x:-D

hello wine gum x x :-D

did you see my link did you did you ?

aah96;6292815

hello wine gum x x :-D did you see my link did you did you ?

yup the carnival xx

ClarityofMind;6292824

yup the carnival xx

hehe ahhh but did you now wich was me ?

starsparkle2311;6292856

Hello little one:-D

helow x x

Original Poster

aah96;6292861

One was you? Didn't occur to me one maybe you i just thought you have quirky music taste! :oops:

Staroffurby;6292961

One was you? Didn't occur to me one maybe you i just thought you have … One was you? Didn't occur to me one maybe you i just thought you have quirky music taste! :oops:

i was just in that group i didnt choose the music !!

youtube.com/wat…nel

this is a better video i will pm hu i am bcas im embarrassed :lol:

aah96;6292861

I just looked for the blondie lol xxx

ClarityofMind;6293045

I just looked for the blondie lol xxx

:giggle:

Original Poster

So you want to be a dancer when older then?
Post a comment
@
    Text