Cheers & Bottoms Up!

Found 14th Sep 2009
Just poured a vodka and apple juice here. It would be so rude to start drinking without saying cheers to everyone here.

Anyone else drinking?
Community Updates
48 Comments
on a school night..... are you mad?
drinking coffee
Stella time here, enjoy your vodka(s) :thumbsup:
woodrowwyatt;6291924

on a school night..... are you mad?

Yes and i have the doctors note to prove it! :-D
btw, I'm a teacher not a pupil - so maybe I will (or is that need to!) join you!
Enjoying an ice cold Budweiser
Water here ........................ Enjoy your drink :thumbsup:
What no pervey sarcastic comments about the "Bottoms up" reference?
cheers with my pepsi max !!!
*accidently drops cigarette in your alcoholic drink, room full of flames*

Oops
Staroffurby;6291953

What no pervey sarcastic comments about the "Bottoms up" reference?

Bums to the wall ;-) :thumbsup:
starsparkle2311;6291977

Impressed with the apple juice, pleased to see you're working towards … Impressed with the apple juice, pleased to see you're working towards your 5-a-day:thumbsup:

of course got to be healthy. Not sure what i did with that banana early actually counts :oops:
* makes pervy remark about the bottoms up reference * :w00t:;-)

Wayne your site is lagging awfully.
Ice cold water :-D
starsparkle2311;6292003

hey hey, this sounds interesting, tell me more seymour:-D

Well i took a banana then peeled it slowly, i then slowly undressed. Then i heard a wolf whistle and outside my window was some woman shouting "Oh which one is the banana?" i then dropped the skin on the floor by accident, slipped on it trying to make an embarrassed getaway. Only for the banana to land splat in my belly button!
starsparkle2311;6292445

Oh that's boring!!!!!! I have a much more interesting tale to tell about … Oh that's boring!!!!!! I have a much more interesting tale to tell about bananas, but if that's what I had to wait for from you, you can just whistle a little longer for my story,lol

i have much more exciting stuff too like what i got up to with the goat :oops: but that didn't happen earlier today or have anything to do with my 5-a-day!
hi everyone !!
Staroffurby;6292486

i have much more exciting stuff too like what i got up to with the goat … i have much more exciting stuff too like what i got up to with the goat :oops: but that didn't happen earlier today or have anything to do with my 5-a-day!

I told you.....

STOP callin me a goat ;-)
aah96;6292490

hi everyone !!

Hello hun!

ClarityofMind;6292491

I told you.....STOP callin me a goat ;-)

Sorry :oops: its just i was brought up on a farm, and well ........ oh i just miss Daisy! :oops: Those horns and those udders :oops:
Staroffurby;6292541

Hello hun!Sorry :oops: its just i was brought up on a farm, and well … Hello hun!Sorry :oops: its just i was brought up on a farm, and well ........ oh i just miss Daisy! :oops: Those horns and those udders :oops:

how is your spotify lool
Staroffurby;6292541

Hello hun!Sorry :oops: its just i was brought up on a farm, and well … Hello hun!Sorry :oops: its just i was brought up on a farm, and well ........ oh i just miss Daisy! :oops: Those horns and those udders :oops:

lol!!!

There's really nothin I can say to that
ClarityofMind;6292578

lol!!!There's really nothin I can say to that

Damn my fetish for horns and udders is out! Hold on you lost for words?
aah96;6292572

how is your spotify lool

Just had a quick play with it, going to play more later waiting for a headache to pass at present.

Get some loud rock playing! :thumbsup:
starsparkle2311;6292627

I go for one thing and one thing only, A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Occasionally I … I go for one thing and one thing only, A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Occasionally I strike lucky and bag one:p.

Occasionally? :w00t:;-)
Staroffurby;6292602

Damn my fetish for horns and udders is out! Hold on you lost for words?

Yup. You did it. :w00t:;-)

I've never known anyone outside of Arkansas be that attached to a farm animal :-D:whistling:
ClarityofMind;6292697

Yup. You did it. :w00t:;-)I've never known anyone outside of Arkansas be … Yup. You did it. :w00t:;-)I've never known anyone outside of Arkansas be that attached to a farm animal :-D:whistling:

well you got get what you can, plus they dont say no!
Staroffurby;6292712

well you got get what you can, plus they dont say no!

That doesnt mean its consensual ;-)

They have to be able to say YES lol
starsparkle2311;6292717

Well, you know, when I actually drag my bottom away from the computer … Well, you know, when I actually drag my bottom away from the computer chair and venture outside, I usually find one who is willing and able,hur hur.Only downside is, when they want to 'see you again', lol, stuff that, that's when I saddle my ass back on the computer chair again,lol:pReality is good, but not too much, hehe

awww I like the whole real intimacy thing xxx

too much I guess :oops:;-)
hi everyone
aah96;6292788

hi everyone

hello lil poppet x x x:-D
ClarityofMind;6292798

hello lil poppet x x x:-D

hello wine gum x x :-D

did you see my link did you did you ?
aah96;6292815

hello wine gum x x :-D did you see my link did you did you ?

yup the carnival xx
ClarityofMind;6292824

yup the carnival xx

hehe ahhh but did you now wich was me ?
starsparkle2311;6292856

Hello little one:-D

helow x x
aah96;6292861

One was you? Didn't occur to me one maybe you i just thought you have quirky music taste! :oops:
Staroffurby;6292961

One was you? Didn't occur to me one maybe you i just thought you have … One was you? Didn't occur to me one maybe you i just thought you have quirky music taste! :oops:

i was just in that group i didnt choose the music !!

youtube.com/wat…nel

this is a better video i will pm hu i am bcas im embarrassed :lol:
aah96;6292861

I just looked for the blondie lol xxx
ClarityofMind;6293045

I just looked for the blondie lol xxx

:giggle:
So you want to be a dancer when older then?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants