Groups

Cheers for spamming my tesco deal...

Basically listed all the drinks which are cheap fosters, boddingtons carlsberg etc.. and it got spammed. Fantastic. This site has some well lets say... dodgy users.

18 Comments

Supermod

There must be a reason behind this spamming.

Was it a duplicate of this one by any chance :?

hotukdeals.com/ite…20-

Those dodgy users, posting the deal before you did......what's the world coming to :roll:

Original Poster

Nope.... My deal started from the end of october. That deal states it ends on 1st november.

Supermod

Reason above, OP.

Supermod

DarrylJohn;6734282

Nope.... My deal started from the end of october. That deal states it … Nope.... My deal started from the end of october. That deal states it ends on 1st november.

In essence, it is the same deal, right?

Original Poster

For then all these old christmas deals can just be edited to change the expiry date to the year after and so on....

oh and yeah, mine stated it was online - so that's the products the same(Spammed for i assume), but different dates, and both online and offline.

it was me

wanna fight about it? :-D

i joke, contact the mods and let them decide :thumbsup:

But its still the SAME deal....:thinking:

Original Poster

It's pointless, ill let them get on with it

How is it the "SAME" deal if the dates are changed, and it applies to online too.... the previous deal was only INSTORE. my point above still stands, Christmas deals.. always the same with the alcohol ... what is the difference?

It isn't a duplicate because of that.

Think i have stressed my point enough anyhow.

DarrylJohn;6734364

It's pointless, ill let them get on with it

+1 :thumbsup:

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Reply to OP: No need to thank me, don't mention it. I'll do the same next time you repost an existing deal.

Being dodgy since '07[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Supermod

OP, I understand what you are saying but the rules suggest that this is a dupe. However, dont let it put you off posting deals. Far too many people who criticise never offer anything to this site and yet criticise.

magicjay1986;6734399

OP, I understand what you are saying but the rules suggest that this is a … OP, I understand what you are saying but the rules suggest that this is a dupe. However, dont let it put you off posting deals. Far too many people who criticise never offer anything to this site and yet criticise.

This is true

Banned

Starr;6734435

This is true

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]It is true.

However I have more disdain for the people who repost existing deals than those that don't post at all.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Supermod

vibeone;6734441

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]It is true.However I have … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]It is true.However I have more disdain for the people who repost existing deals than those that don't post at all.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Then you are looking at it from completely the wrong angle. People need to learn from their mistake by participating and not bystanding.

Banned

magicjay1986;6734617

Then you are looking at it from completely the wrong angle. People need … Then you are looking at it from completely the wrong angle. People need to learn from their mistake by participating and not bystanding.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]No sir, it is you who needs to check their angles.

If a deal is hot enough, someone else will post it - the site doesn't lose a lot if someone doesn't post.

However, the spammers who can't be bothered to search make finding genuine deals a lot harder and therefore the site loses out.

mind=blown

in b4 vb1 h8te[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Supermod

vibeone;6734871

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]No sir, it is you who … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]No sir, it is you who needs to check their angles.If a deal is hot enough, someone else will post it - the site doesn't lose a lot if someone doesn't post.However, the spammers who can't be bothered to search make finding genuine deals a lot harder and therefore the site loses out.mind=blownin b4 vb1 h8te[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

You make no sense.

I am not here to babysit.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions