Cheese & Onion / Salt & Vinegar

Found 24th Oct 2007
What colour should Cheese & Onion crisps be?

Personally, I think they should always be green, with S&V being blue!

Why do Walkers think otherwise?

discuss....

18 Comments

A few years back I would have agreed with you,but now I am used to blue for C&O and green for S&V,so to change it would confuse me again!:-D

blue for c/o only buy walkers, dont go for cheap imitations.

Original Poster

jules69

blue for c/o only buy walkers, dont go for sheap imitations.

bahhhhh!

sorry couldn't help that one!

Should always be green, it should be made law!!! :giggle:

I love salt 'n' vinegar but, cannot stand cheese 'n' onion, the risk is always there of picking the wrong one!!

Banned

i prefer all my crisps to be the normal yellow colour

Mmmmmmmmm

Have just eaten a lovely pack of McCoys Salt & Malt Vinegar crisps........yummy.

why do you care?

hothothot

i prefer all my crisps to be the normal yellow colour

we now live in a multi-racial environment, how would you feel if you were that blue crisp and feeling left out just because of his colour, i think that you should try and eat different coloured crisps so we can be 1 step closer to an equal society.

o and prawn cocktail is the best lol

kk_cheung

we now live in a multi-racial environment, how would you feel if you were … we now live in a multi-racial environment, how would you feel if you were that blue crisp and feeling left out just because of his colour, i think that you should try and eat different coloured crisps so we can be 1 step closer to an equal society. o and prawn cocktail is the best lol

oh ha ha !

Now im confused is that a serious answer? it looks like it :giggle:

:x Cheese & Onion - ALWAYS green! I've been caught a few times in the past. Yuk! I hate Salt & Vinegar!

Green for cheese and onion and blue for salt and vinegar - why are walkers the only one to do it the other way around?

Cheese & Onion crisps make me feel sick. Ewww.

Blue for salt and vinegar!

qazim

oh ha ha !Now im confused is that a serious answer? it looks like it … oh ha ha !Now im confused is that a serious answer? it looks like it :giggle:

OF COURSE I WAS SERIOUS!!!! LOL prawn cocktail IS the best

kk_cheung

LOL prawn cocktail IS the best

I used to have a facination for both worcester sauce and pickled onion walkers.

i think because in the good old days it was green and all the oldies here get confused lol

I like marmite ones !

Smiths bovril crisps now they were yummy.

familyguy9

i think because in the good old days it was green and all the oldies here … i think because in the good old days it was green and all the oldies here get confused lol

:giggle: Too right!! :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So it turns out Micheal Winner is a perverted git513
    2. Ordered the Xbox One X from Argos? Delivery could be 00:01 on 07/1133
    3. And you think you are having a bad day?55

See more discussions